**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don’t think it’s ever that simple. So many things factor into wins and losses. No loss is because of Zo no win is because of Rondo. For example, last night Zo played more than Rondo but BI played well and Lebron had a monster game, KCP finally hit shots etc.

What concerns me about Zo is that he has been relegated to being a spot up shooter and when his shot is falling then he has a good game. I wish they would give him the keys and let him run the team. So many times Lebron and even Kuz bring the ball up and Zo runs to the corner.

We all know Zo needs the ball and needs to feel the game and get rhythm but no coach has yet been able to get the ball out of Lebrons hands. It works because Lebron is great but as he slow down and get older he has to give it up and let someone else run the team
Lonzo is a way better defender than Rondo too and our defense has been the key to winning.

Should be pretty easy to make up for rondo

Play zo more. Play Ingram at point. Hell, LeBron plays point most of the time anyways. Also, hopefully we can get svi couple open 3s a game.
Where the hell is Wagner?

LeBron is turning 34, asking him to go full steam every game is dumb when a regular season record is not
what we're going for. Also, really, LeBron needs to drop 40 to impress you guys. C'mon...

The next 10 games we can actually beat all those teams. If we were to lose games, we can drop 2 JUST
NOT TO DENVER.
giphy.gif

Yupp , was just looking at our schedule and we should be able to win the next ten games . Hoping for at least 8-2 (possible L to the nuggets and one bad game . .)

Hope we fire the coach who's won 6 of 7 cuz of the lineup he used for 5 minutes of the 2nd quarter in mid November.

I don't care what Kobe says.

Tim Duncan says "I'm good" too. Pop sits his *** anyways.

Byron is the coach, coach. Do your job. You KNOW this is game 3 in 4 nights. You KNOW it's the Spurs. Don't waste him for nothing. Set a rotation, keep it.

Start the 4th quarter? ****OH. :smh:

He has no plan, just coaches by feel. And can't even do that right, with a guy 1-14, all short. Clear fatigue. If that game stayed within 8-9, he plays Kobe 42 minutes. Why? For what purpose?

:emoji_thinking:

Love how people are coming out making fun of us who were mad at Luke for his rotations

Did it ever occur to you that we are now winning bc he fixed his rotations. Shorter leashes on lance. Not playing beasley. More Zo. Less to no Kuzma at center (even before chandler we used Williams instead of Kuzma which improved our team), less rondo. More Zo handling the ball vs being spot up shooter

Aye Liz I think somebody hack yo account

***** this take so reasonable I ainn even think you wrote it. Gotta turnitin this ***

Yo man It’s just that Zo frustrates the hell outta me when he passes up layups , has no aggression and turns himself into a hit or miss spot up shooter. I want him active and play with confidence if Luke gives him the keys we can see what he’s got

Also, why ask to fire a guy 10 games into his job. Think about how fickle and reactionary that is.
Ya firing him was not a good suggestion. It’s his rotations that suck and most wanted him to fix it...or else we will fire him if he continued to not get it.

Yo man It’s just that Zo frustrates the hell outta me when he passes up layups , has no aggression and turns himself into a hit or miss spot up shooter. I want him active and play with confidence if Luke gives him the keys we can see what he’s got
we definitely want to see more aggression and takes to the rim, i think he will have it figured it out soon. But he kinda sparked the comeback last night with his 3s in the second quarter. Zo really has a positive impact on his teammates when he's playing well

The Zo and Ingram that are playing in November will not be the same Zo and Ingram in April. That’s why it’s crucial to get them as many minutes as they can get. Their development is critical for the ceiling of this team. Also, they might not be here forever but we need their values as high as possible for the Unibrow trade.

fam, I just said we can't lose to Denver. LMAO

Meant I agree with you that our next ten games are fully winnable , just guessing we take losses to the nuggets (strongest of the ten) + an away game .

8-2 seems reasonable !

I hate losing to the nuggets ! There is a special place in my heart full of hate for them , the trailblazers and the spurs .

Not worried about the warriors at all , once their current era/lineup ends they'll take their place next to the clippers & kings in the backseat .

Also , if Bron stays healthy & drops at least 13 ppg for the rest of the season (not counting postseason) - he passes MJ on the All-Time Points leaderboard .

4 of the top 5 have rocked purple & gold :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom