**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Byron just flat out is not a good coach, at all. Proven, multiple stops. He couldn't even speak correctly outside of "guys just have to play harder, and not shoot 3's" :stoneface:

Luke is a good coach, and developing. I've already spoken to his flaw, you guys choose to ignore that part to focus on his rotations which aren't even an issue.

Byron won 2008 coach of the year with the Hornets and took the nets to the finals as a head coach TWICE.

What the f*** are you talking about?

He was an old school coach molded by Riley whose personality and tactics aren’t suited for the modern game (2011- Current).

How is Luke a “good coach” if he has yet to prove anything except that he’s extremely inconsistent?

Whats the deal with Mo Wagner? When the rook going to finally play.

His injury wasn't that serious in summer league.

By far the most baffling thing in Lakerland. Injured in summer league, no surgery, rested for like 4 months of no contact. My guess is we really don’t need him so they’re letting him get some run in the G league now. I’d like to see him get some garbage time minutes with the varsity squad

Speaking of broken hands. Wasn’t LeBron’s hand broken in the finals? Remember his splint. Lol lol lol

By far the most baffling thing in Lakerland. Injured in summer league, no surgery, rested for like 4 months of no contact. My guess is we really don’t need him so they’re letting him get some run in the G league now. I’d like to see him get some garbage time minutes with the varsity squad

Eh.

He probably hasn’t shown anything in practice and Luke cant afford to be experimenting with him and letting him grow with Magic breathing down his neck.

Byron won 2008 coach of the year with the Hornets and took the nets to the finals as a head coach TWICE.

What the f*** are you talking about?

He was an old school coach molded by Riley whose personality and tactics aren’t suited for the modern game (2011- Current).

How is Luke a “good coach” if he has yet to prove anything except that he’s extremely inconsistent?

Mike Brown won coach of the year and went to the Finals too, right?

:lol: at people suddenly hyping Byron again. Peak Laker thread.

Mike Brown won coach of the year and went to the Finals too, right?

:lol: at people suddenly hyping Byron again. Peak Laker thread.

So you're just gonna change the subject and start talking about another coach who has nothing to do with what we're talking about? :smh:

Start talking about another coach to distract from the fact that you were wrong about Byron and made some off color remark about him not being able to "speak correctly".

Nobody is hyping Bryon, but you're trashing him like he never accomplished anything when the truth of the matter is that Luke has accomplished 0.

He’s playing in the G league right now. Had 16 the other night.

I’m sure they’re just getting him in game shape before they throw him in there.

So you're just gonna change the subject and start talking about another coach who has nothing to do with what we're talking about? :smh:

Start talking about another coach to distract from the fact that you were wrong about Byron and made some off color remark about him not being able to "speak correctly".

Nobody is hyping Bryon, but you're trashing him like he never accomplished anything when the truth of the matter is that Luke has accomplished 0.

I know you see what I see :lol:. Imma just leave it at that

Bull ****. You and leemlone are doing exactly that, hyping Byron (in 2018) to make Luke look bad. That's exactly what you're going for. Trying to show his "accomplishments" like he's better than Luke is/will be.

That's what you're trying to do.

I don't care how you slice slice it, or what awards he won a decade ago, he's a failure everywhere he's been. And I've typed this a million times in this thread. I WANTED Byron to replace Phil like 10-12 years ago. I thought he'd be a great successor. I learned real quick, I was dead wrong.

He wore out his welcome in NJ quick.
He wore out in NO quick.
He was a dumpster fire in Clev.
And he was worse in LA.

And now he's not even on a radar anymore, as in, he's done being a coach.

This thread was so happy to get him because it meant MDA was gone. (Which tells me all I need to know about you folks). Magic who TRASHED MDA, did nothing but praise Byron. And people soaked that **** up.

I've said it multiple times, I hope Luke gets fired so the next coach can come in and this dumb *** thread can ***** about that guys lineups 4 games in. This same thread would have Brad Stevens on their hot seat, you guys will always blame a coach for not doing something you want. Suddenly LA will land Kawhi or Klay and win more consistently and you guys can get those "this guy knows how to work a rotation" posts off. I already know it's coming.

I'm team #FireLuke through and through.

But anyone that brings up Byron, don't ever reply to me again. I rather listen to Mike Brown arguments than that trash.

Bull ****. You and leemlone are doing exactly that, hyping Byron (in 2018) to make Luke look bad. That's exactly what you're going for. Trying to show his "accomplishments" like he's better than Luke is/will be.

That's what you're trying to do.

I don't care how you slice slice it, or what awards he won a decade ago, he's a failure everywhere he's been. And I've typed this a million times in this thread. I WANTED Byron to replace Phil like 10-12 years ago. I thought he'd be a great successor. I learned real quick, I was dead wrong.

He wore out his welcome in NJ quick.
He wore out in NO quick.
He was a dumpster fire in Clev.
And he was worse in LA.

And now he's not even on a radar anymore, as in, he's done being a coach.

This thread was so happy to get him because it meant MDA was gone. (Which tells me all I need to know about you folks). Magic who TRASHED MDA, did nothing but praise Byron. And people soaked that **** up.

I've said it multiple times, I hope Luke gets fired so the next coach can come in and this dumb *** thread can ***** about that guys lineups 4 games in. This same thread would have Brad Stevens on their hot seat, you guys will always blame a coach for not doing something you want. Suddenly LA will land Kawhi or Klay and win more consistently and you guys can get those "this guy knows how to work a rotation" posts off. I already know it's coming.

I'm team #FireLuke through and through.

But anyone that brings up Byron, don't ever reply to me again. I rather listen to Mike Brown arguments than that trash.

raw (8).gif

Can everyone just calm down. This is starting to sound like the NBA thread. Whatever, we vent about Luke’s rotations. Others are more patient and calm. Point is we playing well. Got 3 games coming up we should win but we probably go 2 and 1. We bound to lay an egg one of these games. Let’s go lakeshow.

Byron is the definition of old school coach. He was good for that era of players and how the league was played. Luke is way better for how the game is played now.

remember that guy devin ebanks or critterton?

Vander Blue was just lighting up the G-league. :lol: Dominating the G-league isn't a great indicator of success in the league. I think of the G-league the same way I think about Triple A baseball, good for rehabbing injured players and building confidence for your guys, but not much else.

Vander Blue was just lighting up the G-league. :lol: Dominating the G-league isn't a great indicator of success in the league. I think of the G-league the same way I think about Triple A baseball, good for rehabbing injured players and building confidence for your guys, but not much else.
pretty much lol

I never understood the rotations gripe it’s more funny to me than anything

Ebanks the next ariza
Derrick caracter:rofl:
Darius morris
Goudelock

Oh boy memories :lol:
yeah, i totally forgot caracter. there’s another center that was being hyped as if he was the second coming of mt. mutomobo. i think that was upshaw lmao

Back
Top Bottom