**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Xavier was pretty good for a quick minute

Should we just sign that beta boy KD and trade his ***** *** for AD straight up? :lol:. Imagine that

I never understood the rotations gripe it’s more funny to me than anything

Ebanks the next ariza
Derrick caracter:rofl:
Darius morris
Goudelock

Oh boy memories :lol:

Gouldelock drops in on local LA Fitness/ 24 Hr fitness runs in the summer and ruins everybody's day. Dude will be in there talking THE MOST s***.

Ebanks just looked related to Ariza.

Now that Ingram is gunna play point again, I hope Luke does a better job of staggering Lebron & Luke’s minutes.

I never understood the rotations gripe it’s more funny to me than anything

Ebanks the next ariza
Derrick caracter:rofl:
Darius morris
Goudelock

Oh boy memories :lol:

This:

karl_coby_250x300.jpg

Then:

coby-karl.jpg

Now present day:

DP_f5XsVwAAMeOB.jpg

:lol:

:pimp:

Cracking jokes on a woman’s look like y’all in elementary school. She ain’t ****ing you why you care how she looks?

I ain’t going.

She lyin on the airwaves B. Talkin bout she has to give guys fake numbers. Please

And if you don’t like the jokes you can keep it movin too. You ain’t never roasted your boys?

And Jaime ain’t no BBW smh

Maaan why u snitchin. And while u hear go update the poll to would u smash momo yes or no. We need to expose all the nasty *****s

lmao that **** too easy bruh

Gotta make it harder

Momo or the girl who gave magic aids and you gotta smash raw
Who said it was a girl that got Magic?

This how this thread goes when it comes to past and present Laker female media figures:

BBW Lovers:

Jaime-Maggio-Hot.jpg

Toothpick skinny former volleyball chicks:

hqdefault.jpg

Geeky barely legal looking girl:

Serena-Winters-Bigger-Version.jpg

Y'all rank em and tell us your type.
First things first.. gotta look at the *******. All these *****es lackin.. but they still bops

But based on the photos you provided

1. Bbw lovers - she ainn even bbw in that pic. But I can tell she luh BBC. Would beat the brakes off the *****

2. Geeky barely legal - Serena can get it slime. She ainn kno how to do **** but she def gon b submissive af n let a ***** do whatever he want

3. Volleyball chick - ainn gon lie she probably my least favorite.. but in that photo it look like she give the best top. Type a female to lemme record n upload it to my feed

I love TC and Javale but man I think Brooke would have fit as well and his three point shooting right now is crazy...

Back
Top Bottom