**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Remember when you idiots laughed at me for saying this team ain’t “great” yet. I told y’all we would lose to the rockets

When you up 22 on Memphis and LeBron has to come back in fourth bc lead got cut to 10 or when you lose to Poetl and Bertans...or when you lose to Orlando twice in 1 week. You ain’t it YET.

We will win next three though. As long as a team we are playing doesn’t have a great “mid range/iso, you can’t touch him or else’s you get a foul called kind of player” we play great.

If we play SAS or Houston in playoffs they will sweep us bc we have ZERO answers for Derozen and Harden.

Disclaimer: above comments are assuming rondo and Ingram out We probably win this game with one or both of them

Remember when you idiots laughed at me for saying this team ain’t “great” yet. I told y’all we would lose to the rockets

When you up 22 on Memphis and LeBron has to come back in fourth bc lead got cut to 10 or when you lose to Poetl and Bertans...or when you lose to Orlando twice in 1 week. You ain’t it YET.

We will win next three though. As long as a team we are playing doesn’t have a great “mid range/iso, you can’t touch him or else’s you get a foul called kind of player” we play great.

If we play SAS or Houston in playoffs they will sweep us bc we have ZERO answers for Derozen and Harden.

LMAO

Reactions: DLF
Bad rebounding, poor FT shooting, suspect foul calls and a great Harden performance during the fourth did us in.

Harden flops a lot tho, Kuz and Hart all had their hands up not moving he’s literally moving forward to get the call

If the refs fall for it, what can you do?

It's hard to watch him kick his legs out and create contact and sometimes get calls where there is no contact.

But honestly....

If we rebound the ball in the first half and make free throws, we win the game.

Time to move on to the next game.

ron-artest-elbow-harden.gif

Yeah it’s more on the refs for allowing it to happen. He just exploiting the glitch that is NBA refs.

Lakers have to do better in the little things tho.

4-12 from 3, just stand still and put your arms up. at this point all you can do is let him shoot clean

Back
Top Bottom