**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Harden is such trash...can someone toughen Zo up hes mentally weak man so frustrating watching all these other young players look great and we are stuck with guy whos career average will be 8 7 8...smh

the turn on Zo is coming
And half his assists come from passed up layups in favor of a jump shot. He scary af

Harden dropped 50 points and got a triple double..

tenor.gif

Rondo been gone a month and he hasn’t proved anything....

Give me Ellington & Bam and Miami can have this BAN

Fun facts

14 games so far (out of 28 ) where Zo attempted ZERO free throws

Never this season has he attempted more than TWO free throws

Last 15 games: Zo has made 6 of 12 free throws

This is a bad sign showing lack of aggression

U guys thought we lost cuz of zo?

Offensive boards. Missed free throws. Stupid fouls by hart.

Very simple.

Nobody said that but his offense has been increasingly bad. Like really bad. And some people here said a few weeeks ago that he’s a good shooter on wide open 3’s LOL

if you were to simply look at the way lonzo plays (without analytics and numbers), you will see the simple truth and core of his problems.

DUDE IS CHICKEN ***T... this dude so scared to eff up he will make the pass instead of scoring the wide open layup... this also saves him from going to the line.
I dont have to show you guys clips, you have all seen this. But in a way I understand his fear... "he is a pass first pg" lol its cus he cant do anything else! He is
a below average playmaker... he aint breaking ankles and making defense collapse... sad to say, but I think this is all we are going to get out of him... 8 and 6 :stoneface:

we played a decent 3.5 quarters

2nd chance points KILLED us

of course harden gonna get a 50 point triple double if he gets 2-3 chances to shoot every possession jesus

gotta hit open 3's man, not gonna beat the elite teams if we cant knock em down, plain and simple.

Zo was -21 but came in when Harden put up like 12 points in 2 minutes. Those numbers just look bad. He wasn’t gettin torched by Harden. Kuzma and Hart was

He been abysmal offensively though. Wonder if his foot bothering him or sum. Lmao who am I kiddin ***** just trash

Reactions: DLF
The Lakers are gonna end up Trading Ingram.... and we're gonna highly regret it smfh

Even if you got back an elite all star? Ingram is going to be a RFA in 2020, IF we sign someone to a max deal next offseason there’s gong to be no money left for Ingram. It’s a deal that’s probably going to be done unless Ingram explodes and becomes a 25-30 PPG type of player.

Lakers having to play defense w/their hands behind their back .....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...rockets/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.377ec1dbdb30

“Just trying to defend without fouling,” James explained afterward, per ESPN’s Dave McMenamin. “That’s a point of emphasis anytime you play Houston. They got guys that can sell calls really good — Chris [Paul] and James [Harden] — so you got to try to keep your hands out of the cookie jar.”

Said Lonzo Ball: “You can’t touch them . . . I was just trying not to foul today. They were calling it tight today, so I was just trying to get my hands out of there. . . . It’s very tough staying in front of [Harden] with your hands like that.”

DuXnYn-WsAE3xyT.jpg

Thing is we aren't getting a "superstar" for Ingram alone, for that we'll have to probably give up 3 out of Ball, BI, Kuz & Hart.

Their likely gonna try & trade him for some borderline AS type cat who we're gonna have to overpay, & watch as Ingram flourishes on a new squad.

Back
Top Bottom