**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

i doubt juicy j sits out

hes having a great season too 19.5 ppg 9.5 rpg and is shooting 32 percent from 3 and only playing 58 seconds more a game than last year

in this day and age he was a great 7th pick

Reactions: DLF
Would you guys trade KCP to the Rockets for Knight and a protected first rounder? Say lottery protected.

Edit:

KCP is playing well, Rockets in need of a player like him, Knight is a huge question mark, so let's make the protection only top 8 protected.

Last edited:
Would you guys trade KCP to the Rockets for Knight and a protected first rounder? Say lottery protected.

Edit:

KCP is playing well, Rockets in need of a player like him, Knight is a huge question mark, so let's make the protection only top 8 protected.
Lol lol lol lol

Just my read, If you ask him in his heart of hearts he never wanted to leave. It was all agent/business crap.

Don't think that was the case at all if he really wanted to stay he would have fought to do so. Ultimately the agent works for the player.

Or he wanted to return, but not on a one year deal with no leverage and unsure role.

It happens.

Or he wanted to return, but not on a one year deal with no leverage and unsure role.

It happens.
This!!!

He would have probably ended up in a trade package with AD too. Would have made it easier to keep more of the core of Zo/Hart/Kuz/Ingram

But he had the leverage of a player option and sure fire 28-32 MPG with Davis and Mirotic.

He would be competing with McGee, Bron, Kuzma for the C/PF minutes.

If we don't get the FA we want i wouldn't be opposed to Having Randle back on the squad for a decent price. Only thing is we would still be missing Rim protection

If we don't get the FA we want i wouldn't be opposed to Having Randle back on the squad for a decent price. Only thing is we would still be missing Rim protection

His stupid agent won't allow that to happen.

Beggars can't be choosers, but I wouldn't want to invest too much in the frontcourt if Bron and Davis are in fact teamed together.

Maybe there's a swingman that a team doesn't want, that the Lakers can absorb into their cap space for a measly second rounder. Of course, that would/could be a PR hit.

They want Ratsull back too. I say just bring em both back on 1 year 15 mil dollar deals after no marquee free agent signs with us cause of Bron.

They want Ratsull back too. I say just bring em both back on 1 year 15 mil dollar deals after no marquee free agent signs with us cause of Bron.

That would be funny to see the Dlo and Randle fans get what they want, then watch Dlo pout and cry for minutes then watch Randle clog up the paint.

Back
Top Bottom