**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Zo definitely has all the green light he wants as well. IF he wants it.
Lol what? Have you see him grab a board take couple dribbles and have LeBron standing there with his hands out under the other’s teams basket. He passes it and is told to stand in the corner. Sometimes LeBron will then hold the ball for 20 seconds and take a 35 footer. This is the majority of the game (the first part with LeBron asking to run point)

Hmmm new haircut, new me hopefully

It's crazy that a dude with as much money as Ingram is determined to look like a hoodrat. :lol:. Ingram needs to get a clean fade, line-up his beard and get some dang lip balm for his chapped a**, bloody lips.

Lol what? Have you see him grab a board take couple dribbles and have LeBron standing there with his hands out under the other’s teams basket. He passes it and is told to stand in the corner. Sometimes LeBron will then hold the ball for 20 seconds and take a 35 footer. This is the majority of the game (the first part with LeBron asking to run point)
you're watching a different game than most of us.

zo has that green light. he's just too passive sometimes.

What I'm saying is, he gets enough touches but he never shoots and was rarely aggressive. No one on the Lakers
will get mad at him for shooting. But like I said before, Zo doesn't need to score to win games.

Zo back to 10 mins a game :smh: 15-8 >>>>>>>>3-5.

C7B5950E-C3CA-4A04-9607-04D6D6324BD5.jpeg

Over exaggerating. Zo never played 10 mpg when Rondo was playing. They basically split minutes more or less. If Zo is playing well I’m pretty sure Luke would leave him in regardless

No, that’s the problem. He takes him out regardless how he plays.

If he does that he’s an idiot. Zo was super tentative to start the year coming off a training camp where he basically was a non participant. So Luke probably felt more comfortable with Rondo making decisions and running the offense. I think that will change now that Zo is looking like a semi decent NBA player

If he does that he’s an idiot. Zo was super tentative to start the year coming off a training camp where he basically was a non participant. So Luke probably felt more comfortable with Rondo making decisions and running the offense. I think that will change now that Zo is looking like a semi decent NBA player
Okay bet, we’ll see.

Zo has played 83 games so far so he has an entire NBA season under his belt. When does he plan on mysteriously transforming into a different player? Next game?

Zo needs a full season of training, the green light, high usage, an elite coach, a full season, and he needs to be at least 25 years old. Then and only then will he be able to average more than 8/5/4; shoot over 38%, and over 60% FTs.

:rofl:

for real though he’s looked better as of late. More confident and aggressive but I want moarrr

Back
Top Bottom