**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

You believe this...you really believe that 4 min determined the game... :rofl:

Just keep going. These laughs will help.

Tupac, I think you're out of sync with what I'm saying.

Nowhere, NOWHERE, did I say those 4 minutes are why we lost. NOWHERE.

If you don't get that, I don't know what to tell you fam.

Embarrassing home loss. Why do we let these awful teams hang around? Lonzo back to being the worst shooting PG in the lesgue. It's frustrating because our last 3 losses are all to teams that are .500 and below.

Bron didn't assert himself in the 1st half at all

Perimeter D was atrocious tonight

And we missed a ton of open 3’s

Kuz literally gave up 2 pts to Gasol in the post and y’all crying about that :lol:

How bout all those wide open 3’s we allowed in the 4th? Is that Luke’s fault?

Tupac, I think you're out of sync with what I'm saying.

Nowhere, NOWHERE, did I say those 4 minutes are why we lost. NOWHERE.

If you don't get that, I don't know what to tell you fam.

It's very easy to get out of sync with you.

You post books that say nothing or your a smart *** because people want to blame coaching some times.

We got it...you are a "smart" fan...

But some of your posts just plain annoying when if you just said what you meant, they would be just fine.

Is what it is fam....

Perimeter D was atrocious tonight

And we missed a ton of open 3’s

Kuz literally gave up 2 pts to Gasol in the post and y’all crying about that :lol:

How bout all those wide open 3’s we allowed in the 4th? Is that Luke’s fault?

8 of 9....sheesh.

This team plain looked past the Griz but it didn't help that we were short handed.

See yall Tuesday.

It's very easy to get out of sync with you.

You post books that say nothing or your a smart *** because people want to blame coaching some times.

We got it...you are a "smart" fan...

But some of your posts just plain annoying when if you just said what you meant, they would be just fine.

Is what it is fam....

I am saying what I mean, and people don't get that and get annoyed with me being an ahole.

Check your own post. Grizzly 8 of 9 from 3........ Musta been the coaching, right? Right? That's how this works, yes?

If we blame Luke for ___ then we praise opposite coach for ____, right? Or does it not work that way?

I'm being sarcastic, so somehow what I'm asking won't be worth replying too etc etc etc, let's just keep blaming the coach, absolving the players, but I guess we don't do that in W's......or for the other team.

Is that consistent of a fan?

Deadbeat daddy Zo trying way too hard to talk himself into being confident in postgame interviews

“Those are good shots if I have them again I’m gonna take them again”. No please don’t

“I know I can knock them down”. No you can’t, what’s your percentage this year?

“The misses didn’t get to me”. Yes they did because you did nothing else to help the team and you were benched after all those bricks when we could’ve used your defense

At some point have some awareness, realize you’re not a good shooter and try to get some layups or FTs (whoops, you suck at those too)

Zo will need to hit those wide open 3s once the playoffs start
At this rate he will, from an empty gym while the playoffs are shown on TV at our practice facility. LeBron will be in Barbados taking subliminal shots at his soon to be ex teammates, Kuzma will be looking to further his brand and Ingram will be out shopping somewhere with his 4 foot 10 friend that looks like a peanut.

I am saying what I mean, and people don't get that and get annoyed with me being an ahole.

Check your own post. Grizzly 8 of 9 from 3........ Musta been the coaching, right? Right? That's how this works, yes?

If we blame Luke for ___ then we praise opposite coach for ____, right? Or does it not work that way?

I'm being sarcastic, so somehow what I'm asking won't be worth replying too etc etc etc, let's just keep blaming the coach, absolving the players, but I guess we don't do that in W's......or for the other team.

Is that consistent of a fan?

Ok.

Deadbeat daddy Zo trying way too hard to talk himself into being confident in postgame interviews

“Those are good shots if I have them again I’m gonna take them again”. No please don’t

“I know I can knock them down”. No you can’t, what’s your percentage this year?

“The misses didn’t get to me”. Yes they did because you did nothing else to help the team and you were benched after all those bricks when we could’ve used your defense

At some point have some awareness, realize you’re not a good shooter and try to get some layups or FTs (whoops, you suck at those too)
He ainn a deadbeat .. his girl finessed him for a bag.. had a kid n did the race

Izzy was gon do the same to Gelo until she realized he ainn goin pro.. and conveniently left him for Michael porter jr as soon as she figured it out.

These **** mayne. They evolving. Or ****** just gettin stupid.

We ainn cuffin or spendin no money on thots 2k19.

Winter has finally arrived.

This is about the time when LeBron starts going through his winter low where he checks out for about six weeks every season.

I understand that he might be frustrated because this team needs him to be a superstar every single game, but we can't afford for him to check out like he did for long stretches like he did in Cleveland.

Also, other guys need to be able to step up if LeBron isn't having a great game. I was hoping that Ingram and Kuz would be the guys to step up its Lebron is it playing well, but so far they haven't done that. God forbid LeBron gets hurt or misses some games for rest or if he gets injured. I have no idea what we would do

this is a crucial part of schedule, we've lost 4 out of our last six games and the schedule only gets tougher from here.

Last edited:
He ainn a deadbeat .. his girl finessed him for a bag.. had a kid n did the race

Izzy was gon do the same to Gelo until she realized he ainn goin pro.. and conveniently left him for Michael porter jr as soon as she figured it out.

These **** mayne. They evolving. Or *****s just gettin stupid.

We ainn cuffin or spendin no money on thots 2k19.

Man please. Like J Cole said “what about cha seed *****? What about cha seed?”. Ain’t like she’s was some groupie hanging around the team hotel, they were dating since HS. He gotta take some accountability for going raw

Man please. Like J Cole said “what about cha seed *****? What about cha seed?”. Ain’t like she’s was some groupie hanging around the team hotel, they were dating since HS. He gotta take some accountability for going raw
Agree but disagree. Number one J Cole trash. I agree ****** shouldn’t be bustin in no female idc how bomb the ***** is. ****** needa jus put it in they mouf .. even tho I know Denise misled Zo. Skipped her BC on purpose

Just disagree that he a deadbeat. Deadbeat would be if he was 100% uninvolved, not claimin the child, and was not payin any child support.

Back
Top Bottom