**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We were never really gonna compete for the title this year.

I’m definitely in favor of resting Lebron once every 8-10 games when he’s back. Keep him fresh throughout the year and good for next year. Even young players like Giannis miss games for rest

Young guys can't step up with no offense, I am tempted to not even watch the game. Hart been shooting like ***, Ingram is just going to **** us over in the 3rd and 4th. I love how Zubac is third in per but yet Luke doesn't play him.

Then don’t watch :lol:

I swear y’all complain like some lil *** kids in here on every single post.

We were never really gonna compete for the title this year.

I’m definitely in favor of resting Lebron once every 8-10 games when he’s back. Keep him fresh throughout the year and good for next year. Even young players like Giannis miss games for rest

This. When we started slow I figured 8th seed at best. Then we started to play real well and thought maybe we can make it to the 2nd round and maybe Lebron will have some magic...

But if we keep losing due to all of these injuries...

Yikes.

But next year is the year for me but you never know what can happen.

We may be forced to sign Melo if these injuries keep piling up

I was calling this **** before he signed but people wanted to praise this signing. Dude is 16 seasons in and people just keep thinking age will never catch up to him. You see how he plays now, what do they imagine in year 3 and 4, for him to get even better.

Young guys can't step up with no offense, I am tempted to not even watch the game. Hart been shooting like ***, Ingram is just going to **** us over in the 3rd and 4th. I love how Zubac is third in per but yet Luke doesn't play him.
LankyCooperativeAllensbigearedbat-size_restricted.gif

200.gif

Can we make it a thread rule to never mention PER. That is such a terrible and outdated metric. If you wanna discuss impact then reference PIPM, RPM, or RAPM.. if you wanna talk about efficiency reference POE.

But ****** talmbout PER gotta stop. It’s 2019 fam

Bruh Ireland gotta be the corniest guy in sports media history. Corny jokes corny laugh corny stories. How we end up with this clown?

Can we make it a thread rule to never mention PER. That is such a terrible and outdated metric. If you wanna discuss impact then reference PIPM, RPM, or RAPM.. if you wanna talk about efficiency reference POE.

But *****s talmbout PER gotta stop. It’s 2019 fam

K. So post those numbers.

I can see it now
“Well it was one of those games. Knicks just made their shots “

Well why the hell are they so open ? Perimeter D is atrocious

Back
Top Bottom