**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

lakers.jpg

He would have never become the D'lo we see now if he were still in LA. We can't develop young players. Ingram is still making rookie mistakes 2 1/2 years in.

Dlo was only avg 15 points last year and dealing with injuries. A lot of Laker fans and haters woulda been calling him a bust if he was still here but instead he was under the radar on the other team in NY so nobody cared. Then he worked on his game and got better. He's just proof that people need to let dudes develop and not label them at under 22.

Dlo was only avg 15 points last year and dealing with injuries. A lot of Laker fans and haters woulda been calling him a bust if he was still here but instead he was under the radar on the other team in NY so nobody cared. Then he worked on his game and got better. He's just proof that people need to let dudes develop and not label them at under 22.
I am fine with letting guys develop I just hate that we don't have anyone who can develop them. I thought LeBron would help with developing their game but they are either unwilling to learn or just slow learners.

But I thought we don’t like scorers like Dlo and Kuz.

HoW mAnY pOiNtS dOeS dLo GiVe Up On DeFeNsE tHoUgH ?!?!?

Nah the time for DLO in the Lakers been over. He was a top draft pick so of course he has the talent. Was just an immature kid at the time.
He had off-court issues with the team at the time so thats the main reason i was cool with him leaving.
He's playing in the East of course his numbers went up.

Reactions: God
Nah the time for DLO in the Lakers been over. He was a top draft pick so of course he has the talent. Was just an immature kid at the time.
He had off-court issues with the team at the time so thats the main reason i was cool with him leaving.
He's playing in the East of course his numbers went up.
what off the court issues?

Back
Top Bottom