**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Nah the time for DLO in the Lakers been over. He was a top draft pick so of course he has the talent. Was just an immature kid at the time.
He had off-court issues with the team at the time so thats the main reason i was cool with him leaving.
He's playing in the East of course his numbers went up.

30EB0EAC-161C-4368-A22B-DB38790518A1.jpeg

LEBRON will do whatever it takes to make the POSTSEASON this year

.....If he has to average points wise like Harden he will,,,he should and QUIT passing the ball to McGee,,Bronny ............

LEBRON will do whatever it takes to make the POSTSEASON this year

.....If he has to average points wise like Harden he will,,,he should and QUIT passing the ball to McGee,,Bronny ............

I’m really curious to see how he will supposedly carry this roster to the playoffs. Will be an interesting final 25 games.

What ya fellas doin for Valentine’s Day? All I got is that ******* album for when she walk in and that new August Alsina and Bleu Vandross albums downloaded for when I’m tearin it up..when she here this play she gon know what the bidness is. Was thinkin of catering raising canes too and settin up the crib to be romantic but that sound like a lot of work. Idk tho

Put a ***** on game.. let faye know what y’all ****** doin. Remember we ain’t cuffin thots 2k19. That go for u especially geno

Last edited:
Glad to see D’Angelo playing at high level, never questioned his talent.

I did however have a lot of questions about the Lakers approach to “developing” him at the time. Long story short I’d argue that he was never truly put in a situation to succeed, and seems like the same thing is happening right now with Brandon Ingram.

Year 2 of the Magic era in LA...how many years do you guys think it’ll realistically take them to turn this thing around? Or have they failed to inspire any confidence that they’ll be able to deliver the goods?

How did we get here ???
What type of answer you looking for truth or sugarcoating?
Guys got hurt and missed some games, in their absence nobody stepped up on a consistent basis. Poor offensive/defensive schemes, overestimating of some of our pieces, and trading away others.

About sums it up in a nutshell.

Coulda made the Playoffs that year with an aging Kobe if we had the players we have now instead of Bron. Just saying...

What type of answer you looking for truth or sugarcoating?
Guys got hurt and missed some games, in their absence nobody stepped up on a consistent basis. Poor offensive/defensive schemes, overestimating of some of our pieces, and trading away others.

About sums it up in a nutshell.

even tho i wasnt serious, thanks for this bro

We traded Zu to appease McGee?

Yeah that’s ****ing dumb

Magic and Luke gunna be outta here quick the rate this **** is going

Back
Top Bottom