**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Told y'all zo isn't going to play for the rest of the regular season. Seriously though, it's been 4 weeks and he hasn't even stepped on the court. I think he'll be back mid-March at the earliest.

B8F9208E-24EC-49B8-B2C5-5E61BF7B50D0-2763-000003054E7DD861-640x427.jpeg

ewwww-barf.gif
Look at this idiot Marco Nunez with some terrible *** technique. Dude too focused staring at Lonzo bulge...***** looks hypnotized. no wonder ****** sidelined extra long. Nunez wants that extra time to get that hands on therapy smh

Anyways.. y’all notice Zo wit that UCLA fro.. need him to be UCLA Zo when his *** come back

We knew the homie Faye was gonna chime in on his boy Marco :lol:

Can’t be UCLA Zo when he ain’t playing against PAC 12 comp no more

Look at this idiot Marco Nunez with some terrible *** technique. Dude too focused staring at Lonzo bulge...***** looks hypnotized. no wonder *****s sidelined extra long. Nunez wants that extra time to get that hands on therapy smh

Anyways.. y’all notice Zo wit that UCLA fro.. need him to be UCLA Zo when his *** come back
this is a pic from summer league I think. Zo wearing adidas

Look at this idiot Marco Nunez with some terrible *** technique. Dude too focused staring at Lonzo bulge...***** looks hypnotized. no wonder *****s sidelined extra long. Nunez wants that extra time to get that hands on therapy smh

DimwittedInbornAquaticleech-size_restricted.gif

Look man I am giving them until half time if nothing major going on I am going to bed. Damn east coast life, 4AM come TO DAMN early.

He looks more engaged but just a couple of bad turnovers. They haven’t played together in a while

Two weeks ago he wouldn’t have ran to close out on tucker lol

He looks more engaged but just a couple of bad turnovers. They haven’t played together in a while

Two weeks ago he wouldn’t have ran to close out on tucker lol
Lol excuses excuses

Will be game 82 and we’ll be like “well this lineup hasn’t played a lot of minutes together”

Nah lol but he def looks more engaged

You see what you wanna see bruh. The turnovers were bad but it happens lol

Their offense is weird rn it’s crowded in the middle

Back
Top Bottom