**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Congratulations. I knew the list came out recently. Welcome to the Wardroom. :smokin

What community are you in? What made you want to go warrant officer instead of LDO, if you don't mind me asking

Aviation Ordnance 7361. I always wanted to be a Warrant. Had too many great warrants in my career guide me to where I am now. Of course LDO's get more in retirement but the jobs I wanted are in the warrant community. Plus I don't want to give them 10 more years. As a warrant I only have to give 6 more which was right where I was at if I made 8.

If I play my cards right, between W-3 retirement and 100% disability, I should be taking home close to 7 G's a month and with my wife's salary, we will be good.

Last edited:
Aviation Ordnance 7361. I always wanted to be a Warrant. Had too many great warrants in my career guide me to where I am now. Of course LDO's get more in retirement but the jobs I wanted are in the warrant community. Plus I don't want to give them 10 more years. As a warrant I only have to give 6 more which was right where I was at if I made 8.

If I play my cards right, between W-3 retirement and 100% disability, I should be taking home close to 7 G's a month and with my wife's salary, we will be good.

Congrats bro.

I heard the NAVY and rest of the military is going to a 401k pension system. No longer like the old days where if you did 20 years you automatically got a pension.

m96uumhd9ei21.jpg

Kinda wish we had IT right now with Zo injury prone and having no perimeter shooting from the PG position. He looked good last night

Lakers are trash. No game plan it seems like. It’s like watching 5 random guys out there at 24 hr fitness

Back
Top Bottom