no defense, giving up way too many pts and open 3s and miscommunications
0 bench production
bad substitution pattern
lebron playing bad defense
lots of stupid turn overs
no offensive spacing

or as some people say
because lebron :lol:

Being a Laker fan for a while, I always wished for a good PG who wasnt Derek Fisher and a team that played decent defense

This shows just how essential Lonzo is to our success. it also makes it more frustrating because we can never rely on him playing more than half the season.

Screenshot_20190226-112825_Facebook.jpg

Zo is a pretty good rebounder

crazy to see how much impact he has. people were calling me crazy when early in the season i kept saying I like him (because he's poor on offense/scoring) but he's so good at everything else.

picks up PG's full court and presses them hard, and has length and athleticism to bother them (and the west is stacked with PGs)
also disrupts passes and gets steals that lead to fast breaks: :frown:

There's a group of us that have always valued what Zo brings to the table.
Nothing is consistent with the fanbase on here though, which makes it all the more irritating when the NBA thread generalizes us as all having the same opinion

Agreed. He needs work but I saw the value in him. I would've liked a system in which DLo was starting and he Zo came off the bench

you dont see many guards, yet alone young guards, press up on PGs full court and really bother them
and he actually plays solid def too and bothers their shots ive seen stats where like PGs guared by Zo shoot like 15% worse on FGs lol

plus having him to initiate fast break helps too. BI and Kuz don't have to bring the ball up and they can just leak. Bron and Zo are both elite at full-court passing

Lonzo ain’t gonna turn this around for us. He’s a good defender and better scorer than Rondo, but our problems are way deeper than that. These guys don’t enjoy playing together and don’t play FOR each other

The environment is um let’s just say it’s toxic

Lonzo ain’t gonna turn this around for us. He’s a good defender and better scorer than Rondo, but our problems are way deeper than that. These guys don’t enjoy playing together and don’t play FOR each other

You could be right, but he definitely will help in several on court aspects even though the chemistry may be irreparably damaged.

dunno about COULDNLT but maybe WOULDNT might have been the right term

can't keep living in the past tho.
at this point i'm going to expect the worst and not even hope for the best :lol:

Reposting this again. This is a must read. I know y’all *****s ainn read **** yesterday. Long read but worth it

https://www.bball-index.com/luke-walton-lame-duck/
dont think anyone read it besides me cuz no one even talked about it lol

but it's really a must-read imo and why i keep saying that the coaching is a factor of the teams on-court dysfunction and not just chemistry

in fact the coaching prob effecting chemistry lol

Back
Top Bottom