**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

With 17 games left, if we win 4 more down the stretch, I believe we can end up what's up 6th or 7th pick.

I'm watching but I'm not even into to it.

Such a disappointing year.

But I'm gonna give this Crown Peach a spin. See how that goes.
15521845888334676948583778282676.jpg

Leave it to Luke and staff to not be able to find 3 to 4 minutes a game for Wagner and Williams. Both the type of players championship teams have. Tough. Hustle guys. Nope we needed to find minutes for Beasley

I kid you not, I think we would be 10 times better with Williams Wagner and Caruso as our main bench guys if everyone stayed healthy. We need hustle players. (See clippers)

Last edited:
Leave it to Luke and staff to not be able to find 3 to 4 minutes a game for Wagner and Williams. Both the type of players championship teams have. Tough. Hustle guys. Nope we needed to find minutes for Beasley

I kid you not, I think we would be 10 times better with Williams Wagner and Caruso as our main bench guys if everyone stayed healthy. We need hustle players. (See clippers)

This. and its not the like they didin't know Caruso couldn't play, he did well last year towards the end and got multiple call ups. Way to many minutes went to Lance and Beasley this season, what a waste of the younger bodies on the bench who are itching to play and prove, meanwhile Beasley was on his way out the league and Lance is just a get what you get on the night guy

What’s 3 or 4 minutes gonna do? No player can get a rhythm in 3 minutes. I would’ve played Williams more for energy, hustle and toughness and never signed a journeyman like Beasley

National media is so freaking crazy

Just heard chauncey and Jalen say “man...lakers coulda had Dennis smith jr instead of Lonzo...” while watching Knicks and kings highlights.

The Lonzo disrespect is crazy.

Hoping he’s healthy by mid April so he can start his offseason training ASAP. The guy is motivated since he practically left his baby momma bc he was too committed to the gym rather then her and the baby last summer lol

Lonzo has a lot to prove next season. He’ll have all summer to prove us wrong and come back with a consistent shot, make more than 40% free throws :lol: and make layups and floaters. AND STAY HEALTHY.

We shall see. But likely traded this summer

What’s he saying?

After bron's interview about him and rondo getting hurt he went down a list of every west playoff team that had injuries and talked about how they still had a chance when he got back but the chemistry was dead. Basically called lebron on his bs and didn't let him spin that narrative about his injury when that's not the real issue

Back
Top Bottom