**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

damn man. We cursed

Ingram out for season

Hopefully the clot was from trauma to the area. If it’s an unprovoked clot, that could be the start of the end of his career :frown:

Since Kobe tore his Achilles in 2013:

2014- Kobe missed 76 games (fractured knee)
2015- Kobe missed 47 games (torn rotator cuff), Randle missed 81 games (broken leg)
2017- D'Lo missed 20 games (various injuries)
2018- Zo missed 35 games (knee), BI missed 23 games (knee)
2019- Bron missed 18 games (groin), Rondo missed 34 games (hand/finger), Zo going to miss 35 again (ankle), BI going to miss 30 games (ankle/shoulder)

That's absurd man

Danny Ainge laughing now

We can’t teally trade ingram

So our offer drops further.

As does his

I say offer him an extension now. 4 year 35 mill. He’ll be scared of having his career ended so he’ll sign it to secure the money while lakers take a chance. If it’s a one time deal, you signed him for the future at less then 10 mill a year. That’s a steal. If he is the next Bosh, whatever it was worth a shot.

Luckily it’s on his upper body. This had nothing to do with basketball :stoneface:
Let’s hope it’s related to trauma

otherwise he’s in deep DOODOO

Hope he stops buying all those expensive clothes and starts saving his money just in case

We not getting AD either . He’ll be traded this summer somewhere else and will stay there like PG

They gotta pray for a top four pick and re-engage with NOLA during the draft for Davis (wait until July to execute the trade).

Then walk into free agency meetings with Bron and Davis in hand.

Tank tank tank tank

Too think I said at least we'll make the playoffs. Just like past years get that lottery guys

Lonzo ankle seemed like a basic roll. He bout to miss half the season for that . Amazing

I remember mamba would do that 5 times in a season and keep playing lol

Were currently slotted to draft 10th. There’s a 3 way tie for spots 6-8. We’re only 3 games ahead of those teams (5 is out of reach, were 9 games ahead of ATL).

We got the worst coach in the nba.
Half our roster is injured. I hope LBJ and Kuz go down as well with “lingering injuries”
We got the toughest schedule remaining

6th is definitely reasonable. It would give us a 9.0% chance at getting the first pick and a 37.2% chance of getting a top 4 pick.

isnt kuzma injured as well?

yall talking bout **** lebron lets roll with the kids

the damn kids cant even stay on the ****ing court!

every season they have been seriously injured

Lonzo ankle seemed like a basic roll. He bout to miss half the season for that . Amazing

I remember mamba would do that 5 times in a season and keep playing lol

Kobe was a Mad Titan :evil:

a6146b294758574749b951f79db1ab7e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom