**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Damn. He was damn near crying

Crocodile Tears

The main reasoning I got from him was he wants to be free to tweet about other players and that he has a great life and the job took too much of his time

Good ****ing Riddance

No more ****ing former Lakers please, unless Jerry West wants to come back.

Stop running the franchise like a mom and pop and run it like the multi billion dollar business that it is.

Crocodile Tears

The main reasoning I got from him was he wants to be free to tweet about other players and that he has a great life and the job took too much of his time

Good ****ing Riddance

Stop running the franchise like a mom and pop and run it like the multi billion dollar business that it is.

He can't wait to let out one of his famous dumb *** tweets

Crocodile Tears

Good ****ing Riddance

It is a mom and pop business though. It's all they have.

Crocodile Tears

Good ****ing Riddance

This! All he kept talking about was tweeting and helping players off the court :lol:

PLEASE Jeanie Buss do the right thing and bring back:

130903131705-jerry-west-best-guards.video-player.jpg

Pelinka’s gotta go. Wipe it all out, by draft/free agency we can pitch it’s a clean slate new team, president, gm, etc. This might actually be a good thing to happen.

From what I'm gathering through all this rambling, Jeanie still wants to keep Puke and that their relationship would have been estranged had he done that tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom