**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I cooked dinner for my wife as a celebration for her new job...she tells me hey...I think you need to turn on the Lakers Network...

What in all the hell is going on here?

According to Magic, he had "handcuffs" on him and couldn't be himself and talk to anyone he wanted. Interesting comment. Could conspiracy theorists say that the NBA and league owners asked him to step down for the betterment of the league?

In any case, I honestly don't think Magic was equipped to handle his role in Ops. He needed that MBA to know how to run a business.

Last edited:
Dv92jHwXcAAOjrU.jpg

Please No Tyronn Lue. That would pretty much make Lebron the coach. :smh:
This guy couldn't sleep because Lebron was in his nightmares. :rofl:

Y'all say this but does Jerry wants to come back?

And if he's not perfect people will blame him and say he's stupid or washed.

Only thing between the Lakers and Jerry was Magic. Otherwise he'd already be here. Jerry laid out the blueprint for how to build around LeBron a few weeks ago

Bron bout to really act a fool the only person he respects is now gone....

If Bron did respect Magic, he doesn't anymore

To me it's clear that magic was pretty much fired. These leaks about him not saying anything about it are kind of double speak. He didn't say anything about it because it wasn't his decision. The Lakers aren't gonna come out and say they fired Magic Johnson. That would be embarrassing for everyone. That narrative is there to help both him and the franchise save face. Or attempt to at least

We'll see if Luke is still fired or not. That'll give us our answer.

Back
Top Bottom