**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The last 4 times the Lakers have been in the lottery they’ve taken the player I would’ve in their slot.

I have nooooo idea about this year man.
I like Culver but Garland’s shooting would be more valuable. Hell you can talk me into Hunter at 4. **** is tough.

They’re probably gunna trade the pick so I guess it doesnt matter.

Has there been any news on Zo working on his form or tweaking his mechanics this summer?

He’s having a really long offseason since he hasn’t played a game since January.

Really curious to see if he improves offensively both in perimeter shooting and finishing layups/floaters

Has there been any news on Zo working on his form or tweaking his mechanics this summer?

He’s having a really long offseason since he hasn’t played a game since January.

Really curious to see if he improves offensively both in perimeter shooting and finishing layups/floaters

I'm sure he is. Let son work on his game on the low. :lol:

Nah.. at exit meetings he said he wasn’t fully healed.. but it’s been over a month (and 5+ since his injury) so I’d hope dude is fully healed by now

Also Zo is relatively private and doesn’t really post his workouts or consult outside help (to public knowledge). It’s not like Drew Hanlen posting videos of Dlo in the offseason, Micah Lancaster with Ingram, Clint Parks with Kuz, lethal shooter with KCP etc.. at least we got vids/news in the summer to be hopeful of progress..but if Zo continues to be trained by DMo and nobody else then I ain’t hopeful for ****

ru6khq1phuz21.jpg

Can he just crack 70% from the line?

but he more worried about what him and Kuz are gonna when they hang out...

so this is the new hopeful expectation now for the idiot? to be better at free throws? we arent gonna demand anything else from a starting PG in the NBA? LOL

Yall are getting trained to accept such low standards, its sad. That goes for all you young core fanboys

I a russ fan but PLEASE NO to him getting on this team, dude gonna make 50 mil in a couple of years and his jumper has regressed extremely I'm good.

All I ask for is keeping one of BI/ZO. Personally i think BI is gonna be better but ZO really can be the PG Draymond (i do believe he will become an average three point shooter AT LEAST). Two different skillsets but both are valuable.

yeah i dont think russ and bron can ever work man
he got no jumper

only way i see it is if russ just really embraces being third option and just get like 16-18/10/10 lol
even then will need IMMENSE floor spacing from the 2 and 4/5 spots

Still don't understand why Lebron ain't do his own thing instead of remaking what Mike did. Him and Mike got beef on the low so maybe he tryna take a shot at him.

So with Kemba making all NBA now it'd be surprising if he left $80 mil on the table. However Beal didn't make it, so we should definitely try and see if we can pry him from the Wizards.

Back
Top Bottom