**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ultimately they kept 1 of the 4 so I'm happy.

Lakers are targeting Kemba as the 3rd max.

I'm still in disbelief.

Omg the amount of Zo fans in here makes me want to puke. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

LaVar ruined y’all minds. :sick::sick::sick:

Y’all probably wanted Gelo, Melo, Relo, and Felo to sign with the Lakers too :rofl:
I’m happy we got AD wasn’t sold on Zo

But you gotta admit Zo Passing with AD would have been amazing

Ultimately they kept 1 of the 4 so I'm happy.

Lakers are targeting Kemba as the 3rd max.

I'm still in disbelief.
Hopefully that’s just a shroud and lakers get Kawhi or Kyrie

On another note why y’all always so divisive and unhappy
Lakers got AD top 5 player AND KEPT KUZMA
At the deadline they offered the entire damn team plus taking on soloman hill contract

FB_IMG_1560639706124.jpg

I’m kinda on board with getting depth with that money. I don’t want our team to look like Golden State.

Curry and a bunch of ehhh players

Hopefully that’s just a shroud and lakers get Kawhi or Kyrie

On another note why y’all always so divisive and unhappy
Lakers got AD top 5 player AND KEPT KUZMA
At the deadline they offered the entire damn team plus taking on soloman hill contract

I mean I can see it both ways. We paid a **** ton, but with those Warriors injuries we could put the title on lock with one of Kyrie/Kemba/Kawhi now.

If LA adds Kemba to that mix and AD and Bron stay healthy, it's a WRAP!

Imagine Kemba as a third option. He was all nba with defenses keyed in on him. Now he can do damage on the weak side action when defenses focus on Bron and AD

going to subscribe to pelicans league pass next year. that team is going to be one hell of a team in terms of entertainment value.

lonzo is finally in a position where he can grow. best thing to happen to his career. and like DLO, ingram will definitely assert himself as a go-to guy without lebron breathing on his neck.

these kids are going to be great. i rarely wish good things on players who leaves a franchise, but i genuinely wish them nothing but success.

Last edited:
My thing is if they go out and use that $30mil on a max FA. They’re asking for trouble.

You know LeBron is getting older. AD has an injury history. Should really use the money to build as much depth as possible.

I agree. Use it to get another wing player, another shooter and a point guard

Lot of people owe Magic an apology. This is a fleecing!

Not that I care. Get the deal done. But 3 first rounders... one in 2023... sheesh. They even took Hart, man.

All the best to the kids esp BI, he gon be special. But we finally got AD and move forward, this summer gonna be gooooood. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom