**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hilarious that espn just said “this was a great haul for the pelicans. This is what you brought David griffin here for...”

Uhhh Dell Demps had a better deal in feb and turned it down lol

Same deal minus Kuz and Zubac. AND we were gonna take back Soloman hill

we've seen what lack of depth could do to any top heavy teams.

$75,221,858 in salary cap allocated for next season for 5 players (LeBron, AD, Kuzma, Wagner, & Bonga)

$34 million or so could net you PLENTY of ring chasing vets.

ed davis
javale
ricky rubio
bogdanovic
pat beverly
tolliver
lance
bullock
seth curry
ian clark
vonleh
austin rivers
quin cook
kanter

E3C8707B-86B9-4CF3-B7C3-11867B571CC8.jpeg

What do I do with this now? Make one of those fire videos?

we've seen what lack of depth could do to any top heavy teams.

$75,221,858 in salary cap allocated for next season for 5 players (LeBron, AD, Kuzma, Wagner, & Bonga)

$34 million or so could net you PLENTY of ring chasing vets.

ed davis
javale
ricky rubio
bogdanovic
pat beverly
tolliver
lance
bullock
seth curry
ian clark
vonleh
austin rivers
quin cook
kanter
From this list I like Javale, Seth, Bullock or Bogdanovic, and Beverley.

Bogdanovic might be overpriced though

Just got up from my nap. It's lit. Like that Kuz was kept. He was he one who performed he best out the gate. The others were projects with potential and ain't nobody had time for that.
Man **** all that. Lebron and AD >>>>> **** them kids.
Bron, is that you?

LA is officially back. The writings on the wall, other players know Lakers are favs now for the chip due to GState unjurus so I wonder who gone holla just to be down wit the set.

I like kemba, but only as a plan c, Kawhi and Jimmy first. Then kemba, then Kyrie, only cus of injury history. Gotta have ppl available to play. GState show health is wealth.

From this list I like Javale, Seth, Bullock or Bogdanovic, and Beverley.

Bogdanovic might be overpriced though
bog is definitely on my list this summer but he's rumored to be looking at $15 per yr. he's definitely worth it but im not sure with kuz on board playing essentially the same position, this is why I wanted to keep lonzo so bad. zo is almost a perfect fit because he doesn't need to score but he fills so much of the lakers need with ad/bron on board which is perimeter and help defense + the ability to run plays.

overall an excellent trade but had they kept zo and traded kuzma, i'd consider it a homerun of a deal.

We need a two-way guard now that Hart gone.

Butler instantly tops my list because he satisfies three important things now that we have a Big 2.
1. He is perfectly content not being the alpha because he's been in the league long enough to know he is a 3rd option on a team with a Big 3.
2. He is ultra clutch and is a big time threat in crunch time
3. He plays excellent D, has a mid range game, and can score from anywhere.

Lebron, A.D., Jimmy....let's do it.

lol I was a young core guy just because I thought we were such a disaster, I mean we overcame A LOT and this deal still gets done???

Crazy how much hate we get and still overcome it all to come out on top and get the deal :pimp:

I want to hear the bitterness is Pop's voice, I hope they but that ****** all summer long about this ****

Back
Top Bottom