**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Shot 37% from 3 on 8 attempts last year. That's more volume than korver who hit 38% on 5 attempts. And Wayne is 10 years younger. Last time he was with us he started off as utter trash in preseason and I hated him but he eventually caught some rhythm and was decent. There aren't a lot of cheap options for wing shooters this year

We had Svi on a rookie food stamps deal. I would have rather have given him a shot.

Difference is KD quit on his team and went to go chase a ring by joining the opps. OKC was one game away from going to the finals. KD took the easy route

Kawhi single handedly brought a championship to Toronto. He got the spurs one. Dude has proven himself. He can do whatever he wants now. He’s earned it

Yeah bruh Kawhi is Teflon lol

No clue what he does either

All in saying is if he comes to the lakers a win a wrap boys and we getting flagrant in the main threat

But personally as I see it it’s like 50% raptors 40% lakers 10% clippers :lol:

Ppl saying he doesn’t wanna be in Lebron/AD shadow lol

Kawhi isn’t built like that. He doesn’t care about the dumb ****. He just a fun guy who loves to play basketball and win.

Ppl saying he doesn’t wanna be in Lebron/AD shadow lol

Kawhi isn’t built like that. He doesn’t care about the dumb ****. He just a fun guy who loves to play basketball and win.
Bruh if he wanna win 2 of the top 7 players already in the purple and gold lmao

If Kawhi comes to the Lakers, does he get the same "energy" KD got for joining the Warriors? What's the big difference? One could argue, AD + LBJ > Curry + Klay

I guess people will say, but Kawhi didn't join a team he just lost to, but still. Why won't he get the same negative energy?

I don't give a flying **** about energy.

I just want them to decimate the entire league.

I want Woj to feel pain reporting the news everyday.
I want Pierce to ache breaking down our parade route.
I want Balmer SICK watching the city cheer us on.
I want Ainge broken over us tying them at 17.
I want Pop ****ing destroyed his player joined us and crushed everyone.
I want ala and every other sad fanbase to beg for the Warriors to come back.

Burn them all.

**** energy. Let them choke on our W's. Remind them what we've always been about. Make them yearn for those six miserable years we endured.

Bron. Brow. Kawhi. Kuz. 4.8 (Rondo). Javale. THT. Melo. Korver. KCP. Hill. Caruso. Williams.

Burn it all down.

Burn them all.

**** energy. Let them choke on our W's. Remind them what we've always been about. Make them yearn for those six miserable years we endured.

Bron. Brow. Kawhi. Kuz. 4.8 (Rondo). Javale. THT. Melo. Korver. KCP. Hill. Caruso. Williams.

Burn it all down.

tell us how you really feel

Burn them all.

Burn it all down.
Relax

Burn them all.

Burn it all down.
Remind me to never get on your bad side

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

The Clippers hope the subtext of their self-image will be clear to Leonard: We are the Kawhi of franchises, a bunch of humble people who will gladly yield the noise, spotlight and meaningless narratives to neighboring teams who lap it up. Let them have the divas while we build a team with high-character, competitive players who are committed to the craft. We have a plan in place to have sustainable roster turnover over your prime seasons, in which we will have depth, talent and the financial flexibility to improve as needs arise. Many of those carrying the load on our roster are on the ascent -- Alexander, Landry Shamet, Montrezl Harrell, Ivica Zubac -- and we are capable of winning right away with you.

Man, I sure hope Kawhi is able to decide between that group and Bron/Anthony Davis/Kuzma. I mean, hard for us to compete with that group......

ESPN really goin for it man. They really tryin. :lol:

Man, I sure hope Kawhi is able to decide between that group and Bron/Anthony Davis/Kuzma. I mean, hard for us to compete with that group......

ESPN really goin for it man. They really tryin. :lol:
Zubac! Lol lol lol

Imagine zubac being the reason we don’t get Kawhi

You guys hearin/seein ESPN reporting now with SoCal, instead of saying LA? :rofl:

I'm not sure what's happening, or why they want the Clippers so bad over the Lakers. ESPN would gain infinite money with Kawhi joining us, but they have some sort of hatred for us to get this right. :lol:

That Clippers report says Latitude and Longitude in it. WHAT?!?!?!?!!? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

probably the minority here but i dont want s a super stacked team like GSW. i want the team to go through some challenges, it just makes the championship a lot more meaningful imo.

Nets are like -125 to get KD

So looking like Kyrie and Him to BK
D Lo return picking up a lot more smoke too lol

Back
Top Bottom