**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If no max guy (Kawhi, Kyrie or Kemba) or D'Lo

Get Danny Green, Seth and maybe T Ross and fill out the roster. That should be doable with 27-32 mil.

Also from the looks of it we will either use that eventual 32 million on 1 max player , or 2 players to fill our backcourt out. Then a solid MLE guy and a bunch of dudes on the minimum. Just gotta play our cards right

If you guys went DLo. The best bet may be to get as many cheap shooters as you can. Like discussed, Wayne Ellington and Bullock come to mind.

To a certain extent with how thin the roster is. Rob needs to sacrifice some quality for quantity.

But they also need a 3rd wheel first.

Also in regards to Green he basically said more or less if Kawhi stays in Toronto he's coming back if not he's interested in playing for the Lakers on the breakfast club.

Don't get me wrong, he's a fine player. But I've seen it too many times his lack of size leads to turnovers, getting trapped, and shot over on defense to go with his overly-cautious game.

Bron and whoever we max would handle the ball. We just need DC to man the Mario Chalmers role. You'd really prefer Avery Bradley? Seems like he'd pose those same problems with less playmaking and shooting

Bron and whoever we max would handle the ball. We just need DC to man the Mario Chalmers role. You'd really prefer Avery Bradley? Seems like he'd pose those same problems with less playmaking and shooting
I was just throwing names out. Especially since Bradley used to be repped by Pelinka.

Can’t believe people criticize a guy who was by far the best player in the NBA for 11 straight years... and is still top 2.

Kuz has to be their 4th option. If he’s their third, they’re in trouble. He has no clutch experience.
Tbh clutch scoring is the last thing I'm worried about with kuz. He's not afraid of the moment at all.

Defense, passing and 3pt shooting are my main concerns.

I think he's gonna have a big year tho.

I went to the Lakers vs Pelicans game last season in New Orleans last year. This Lakers fan next to me said Kuzma would have a statute outside of Staples :lol:

Back
Top Bottom