**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Danny announcing will tell us where Klaw goes.

Danny in toronto = Klaw staying
Danny with LAC or DAL = Klaw to Lakers
Danny with Lakers = Klaw to LAC
How about Danny to LAC: Klaw to LAC? Don’t they have like 50 mill in cap? and Danny to LAL: klaw to us. (Danny taking 4.8)

He also called KD TO NY and AD NEVER getting Traded to LA:nerd:

Last edited:
Fellas...the more I think about it, maybe the reason Danny Green hasn't signed with a team is because he going where Kawhi is going. Lakers probably working the details with both players' agents as we speak.

I can see DG coming here for the 4.8m room exception (and a bigger contract in the future), and if Rondo doesn't accept the vet minimum we have Daniels as insurance. Great move by Pelinka to nab Daniels today...maybe Rondo hesitant to stay for the minimum.

Fellas...the more I think about it, maybe the reason Danny Green hasn't signed with a team is because he going where Kawhi is going. Lakers probably working the details with both players' agents as we speak.

I can see DG coming here for the 4.8m room exception (and a bigger contract in the future), and if Rondo doesn't accept the vet minimum we have Daniels as insurance. Great move by Pelinka to nab Daniels today...maybe Rondo hesitant to stay for the minimum.

Kawhi could take a small discount to give to Danny. Look at what KD and Irving did to get DJ.

Ain't no way in hell anyone else with sense would take the Room Exception when they can get $10M+ on the open market.

998B80AB-18AE-45C8-A813-F17D365BB93C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom