**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Wrong thread
giphy.gif

My last post on the subject

San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich traveled Tuesday to Southern California and met with Kawhi Leonard prior to Thursday's NBA draft, league sources told ESPN.

For weeks, Popovich has been working to set up a meeting with Leonard to discuss the issues that have fractured the franchise's relationship with the All-NBA forward and caused him to make public in the media his desire to be traded, league sources said.

Leonard wants a trade to Los Angeles, preferably the Lakers over the Clippers, league sources said. He has privately maintained that he no longer wants to play in San Antonio and will eventually alert rival teams considering trades for him that his intention is to sign in Los Angeles when he can become a free agent in 2019, league sources said.

Relax your mind. Let your conscience be free.

Cuffs been trolling for weeks tho. I get he doesn’t wanna be the one to break the news but damn he’s like one of those kids who knows something and tries their best not to tell it.

Yeah, I actually unfollowed him on Twitter, he's GREAT for the initial info but after that since he's not gonna drop the news himself(makes sense) no need to keep getting alerts about him trolling about it.
Basically the news gonna break officially and(rightfully so) he'll be praised, but I'm not trying to do everything in between

Iggy likely to get bought out, and sign with us...... That would take some of the sting off losing out on some of the other guys we talked about like Ariza or Seth etc. I know he doesn't have a ton in the tank, but playin off the trio, shiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Back
Top Bottom