**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

tenor.gif

I gotta feeling all these fake insiders are just trolling. Nobody still knows

If true how ******ed is Kawhi IF he is leaning lakers he gotta realize that good players are going elsewhere the longer he takes. I get that he has the right to take as long as he wants but still come on man, you had all of 2 weeks to think about it

Don’t matter if kawhi waits on raptors bc they are capped anyways. Longer he takes the worse it is for lakers

If kawhi is really flying to Toronto we know he’s signing with them no point in going over there just to say no

Man Kawhi can catch a private flight rn and go talk to them

Paid for by Magic and the Lakers of course

Alright guys ima save y'all the anxiety:

Breaking News: Kawhi Leonard signs 4-year, max contract with the Los Angeles Lakers. Danny Green and Rajon Rondo have also signed short-term contracts with the Lakers. Lakers are set to meet with unrestricted free agent center Demarcus Cousins tomorrow.

Leonard will be flying to Toronto before the holiday to inform Raptors executives of his decision out of professional courtesy. He is also close to his teammates so he would like to say farewell in person.

As soon as news of the decision was made, the Lakers immediately became 1-1 favorites to win the 2020 NBA championship.

Last edited:
Reactions: DLF
Shannon Sharpe is going crazy on today's Undisputed. Skip said AD, Bron and Kawhi would get hurt :lol:

Clippers had 70M in cap space. Many worthwhile max free agents on the market. Ended up with pat Beverly lmaoooooooo

Move this team to Seattle right now

Kawhi doesn’t even know. Nobody does. He hasn’t eliminated anyone. I trust Perkins more then a guy in reddit

Serious post:

Got this text from a friend:

“My buddy who lives in LA just confirmed Kawhi to the lakers is a done deal... his buddy is a laker season ticket holder and has some sources inside the team.”

Take it as you want

Back
Top Bottom