**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Man the 30 for 30 on this is gon be crazy

From bein trash and lucking into 3 #2 picks, magic hiring, signing Bron, still being trash, magic stepping down, magic talkin ****, media talkin ****, gettin the 4th pick, trading everybody, gettin AD, magic closing kawhi, winning 3 championships, Bron getting 6, lakers surpassing Boston.

Man this **** a movie

From bein trash and lucking into 3 #2 picks, magic hiring, signing Bron, still being trash, magic stepping down, magic talkin ****, media talkin ****, gettin the 4th pick, trading everybody, gettin AD, magic closing kawhi, winning 3 championships, Bron getting 6, lakers surpassing Boston.

Man this **** a movie
Could also be a 30 for 30: how kawhi was a done deal according to every nba players current and former as well as all underground insiders but at the last minute chose the clippers

WHY IS EVERYONE SAYING ITS A DONE DEAL?? Even the big3 confirmed it.. lost their credibility

Reactions: DLF
I’m going from 100% lakers to 33 percent lakers clippers raptors. All these people confirming on twitter scares me. Something is up. Lakers are the smokescreen

triggering memories of when I was at the "We Want Phil." game the day Mike Brown got fired for my bachelor party
went to bed thinking it was a done deal
woke up to D'antoni hiring

Oh tomorrow is Canada day, he definitely staying with the Raps if he meeting Toronto tomorrow. Mad obvious, smh.

Reactions: DLF

Man this **** a movie
Why I'm dubbing it "Showtime 2020"

Back
Top Bottom