**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Can't see the tweet in the general thread but its making it seem like Kawhi is going to the clippers.

8CDADB58-1E48-41F6-B7CC-D878443EA305.jpeg

I’m annoyed lol
What’s up with this No name KTLA guy :lol:

This guy ain’t got no juice in LA :lol: Jim Hill, Rob Fukuzaki, Fred Roggin only

Danny Green’s podcast cohost
If Klaw was staying, Danny would be staying too.
Notice he doesn’t mention Clippers.
Lakers can’t afford Danny with Exception.

Feeling good :smile:

Can we get one thing clear? Kawhi is not taking “his sweet time”. It’s only July 2nd. Glancing at the hot take shoes this morning and they talking about how he’s taking his sweet time lol

I see that as either 1) Cris Carter is preaching patience bc kawhi camp telling him so- they can remain incognito and complete the process and be professional even though his fate to LAL is already set or 2) he wants to see which team will be 100 percent all in on him and which team will fold and go another direction or 3) he’s just a freakin indecisive weirdo and he really did not think about FA all year til yesterday

Kind of odd for CC to say “if they lakers wanna win multiple titles... they got wait” almost like a warning etc

Big dummy:lol:
Fool didn’t even have another job lined up and winning another title in LA would have you set for life. He let his pride and ego get the best of him.

100% Big Dummy :lol: . Should of just took it. Bron at least gonna have you there for 3 years then you finesse your way into another HC opportunity for more bread.

Dude acted like he was turning down a Suns HC job. This is the Lakers, man.

100% Big Dummy :lol: . Should of just took it. Bron at least gonna have you there for 3 years then you finesse your way into another HC opportunity for more bread.

Dude acted like he was turning down a Suns HC job. This is the Lakers, man.
I wasn't too upset that he turned it down tbh. Bruh can't coach anyway.

It’s illegal for Kawhis camp to wager money regarding his move in Vegas right?

Big dummy:lol:
Fool didn’t even have another job lined up and winning another title in LA would have you set for life. He let his pride and ego get the best of him.
Dudes in here was acting like we lost out on some all time coach. Other teams ain't even tryna get him. Like I kept saying, Unless you got Lebron there's no other reason to get Lue.

Back
Top Bottom