**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Kawhi Leonard.

Is.

Coming.

Home.

Because he doesn't like the thought of the 76ers and Bucks defeating the Raps in the postseason the next 2 years. He knows that ONLY SuperSquads with multiple HOFers are the only teams who repeat as champs. Raps have nobody other than Klaw and he knows this as contending teams in the east already improved themselves tenfold this summer.

Three key factors: opportunity to come home and best chance to win, as long as Lakers ensure Kawhi's load is managed by Jeanie and staff "the right way."

only thing that can hurt us if Kawhi and his team are turned off by all the "leaks" that maybe on point. Imagine being in a room with 5 people, then you see YOUR exact quotes being posted online from a "legit" source. Kinda a turnoff no??

100% sure he’s not staying in Toronto, that winter weather is unbearable.

90% sure he’s not playing with the Clippers. Imagine carrying that squad.

Lakers is the only option and there’s a reason why the front office hasn’t made any other moves yet.

only thing that can hurt us if Kawhi and his team are turned off by all the "leaks" that maybe on point. Imagine being in a room with 5 people, then you see YOUR exact quotes being posted online from a "legit" source. Kinda a turnoff no??
But there haven’t been leaks

100% sure he’s not staying in Toronto, that winter weather is unbearable.

90% sure he’s not playing with the Clippers. Imagine carrying that squad.

Lakers is the only option and there’s a reason why the front office hasn’t made any other moves yet.
Yup. They lining everyone up. When the Kawhi announcement happens, the vet min signings will immediately follow.

So Chris Carter says Kawhi doesn't have a list and isn't close a decision.

Can't see the tweet above me. Hopefully its good news.

386FB910-4589-4324-915E-DEC385C5421D.png
So Chris Carter says Kawhi doesn't have a list and isn't close a decision.

Can't see the tweet above me. Hopefully its good news.

It was +175 for me last week. Not sure if it moved up to +300 or stayed the same.

Last edited:

Danny Green’s podcast cohost
If Klaw was staying, Danny would be staying too.
Notice he doesn’t mention Clippers.
Lakers can’t afford Danny with Exception.

Feeling good :smile:

Hate to be that guy but Clippers can’t afford Danny Green Either.
After taking Harkless they are left with around 32 million as well

Hate to be that guy but Clippers can’t afford Danny Green Either.
After taking Harkless they are left with around 32 million as well

If Leonard signs with the Lakers the Clippers need to spend their remaining cap.

Jeff Katz says a decision has been made. He hasn’t outright said it but he’s alluding that Kawhi will be a laker

If Leonard signs with the Lakers the Clippers need to spend their remaining cap.
That I get.
I was saying that, if Kawhi is staying so is Danny but if Kawhi is leaving that Danny is leaving too. Just because the Mavs want Danny or are frontrunners for him doesn’t mean he’s going to the Lakers Or Clippers.

He can choose either and Danny cant go with him unless Kawhi is taking a paycut or Danny comes with the MLE etc

HES GONNA BE A LAKER THOUGH.

Meant to post this yesterday

“I think about our pairing all the time,” Cousins said. “Me and AD talk about it. It’s ****** up. It could’ve been something great, something special, but other people had different things in mind. That’s out of our control, and you never know what’ll happen later on down the line.”

Back
Top Bottom