**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Did magic blow it? Lol someone gotta tell him to stop talking to the LA Times and Brad man
FCB7E36A-A4B3-45E2-9C9D-B2C4C0647FFE.png

993154C0-12FC-4A92-AA41-20F3342C040D.png

But Magic isn’t on the Lakers management team

9E4B4DBB-D66D-43B0-BD8A-A01822E28176.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Good point
Just worried about that brad turner piece with the phone call and the RDA debacle lol

Plus the Haynes stuff I just posted lol might be deflection tho who knows

Ya magicisn’t part of the lakers FO. Plus if Uncle Dennis is friends with Magic then he knows how magic is. Can’t change him. He didn’t say much.

Last edited:
I feel like this is gonna happen while I’m watching spider man

I got done watching Shaft when the AD trade happened and after I walked out the movie theater and checked my iphone the "Breaking News" was on ESPN's website.

I feel like this is gonna happen while I’m watching spider man

I got done watching Shaft when the AD trade happened and after I walked out and checked my iphone the "Breaking News" was on ESPN's website.

I thought all he did was talk to magic????

Nope he requested ONLY for Magic & Jeanie to be at the meetng which is against league rules and the league called Magic's agent and told him he cannot be there in any capacity but can still talk or meet with him and uncle Dennis somewhere which is what happened last Friday or last week.

Yeah but I didn’t hear anything about the meeting just the phone call
He had dinner wth clippers last night and they had a cheese and meat platter with 10 sauces :lol:

Didn’t see anyone report a physical meeting of him and the lakers brass but I might have missed It

Yeah but I didn’t hear anything about the meeting just the phone call
He had dinner wth clippers last night and they had a cheese and meat platter with 10 sauces :lol:

Didn’t see anyone report a physical meeting of him and the lakers brass but I might have missed It

Because magic was on Stealth mode man.

He knows the league and Adam Silver got his phone tapped and CIA, NSA, FBI, Russian Hackers all tapped in and following him :lol:

I thought all he did was talk to magic????

He talked to all of em on Sunday - Magic, to get his view on the front office instability and secure reassurances that Jeanie would take care of him.

Then he spoke to Jeanie, to get her take on everything and get some more reassurances about Rob. Then finally he spoke to Rob, to get his side of the story to make sure nobody was lying and to get reassurances about the goals of the team moving forward. Spoke to Lebron too, I'm sure of it.

Lakers did a hell of a job keeping things on the DL if all of the above did in fact already happen.

But Kawhi's decision was made on Sunday imho.

Momo on ESPN 710 LA going off on what she basically pigs out on and junk food and that she watches "Diners & Drive In's"

:lol:

Now we know why she's so HUGE :

maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom