**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This ***** leading us on and just messing with our emotions.

PG 2.0
Basically

Enjoy your final meals tonight. It’s dead men walking around here. Tomorrow we will start hearing names like cousins, JR Smith, Marcus Morris...at least gives us something to talk about I guess. Wonder if we can bring Jermaine Jones and Chucky Atkins back lol

Here's an angle that I don't think has been brought up as much if at all (to my knowledge) in social media - DGreen going back to Tor.

Imo, Danny may just be waiting for Kawhi to finish the process and announce he's going to the Lakers. Once this happens, Danny can get his bag and return to Tor and help them defend the chip. Green doesn't necessarily have to follow Kawhi to get his money and still have a shot to contend. His own legacy already set with a couple rings as a role player. Plus he does a lot of work in Canada with his hoops camps, etc.

Here's an angle that I don't think has been brought up as much if at all (to my knowledge) in social media - DGreen going back to Tor.

Imo, Danny may just be waiting for Kawhi to finish the process and announce he's going to the Lakers. Once this happens, Danny can get his bag and return to Tor and help them defend the chip. Green doesn't necessarily have to follow Kawhi to get his money and still have a shot to contend. His own legacy already set with a couple rings as a role player. Plus he does a lot of work in Canada with his hoops camps, etc.
Raptors ain’t going deep into the tax to pay green without Kahwi

He’s waiting for kawhi to sign with Toronto so he can pressure lakers for money. He has literally said “this is my last contract I wanna make money”

Basically

Enjoy your final meals tonight. It’s dead men walking around here. Tomorrow we will start hearing names like cousins, JR Smith, Marcus Morris...at least gives us something to talk about I guess. Wonder if we can bring Jermaine Jones and Chucky Atkins back lol

Dead @ Chucky Atkins.

Midas whale inquire bout Sam Cassell while at it, if a freak show is what you want.

Bet Cris Carter gonna come out tomorrow and say “due to the earthquake. Kawhi flew back home to check on his family. He will delay his decision until next week, unless there’s an aftershock”

Can some store accidentally put out a Kawhi Lakers jersey :lol:

Something to let us know he’s coming

NBA free agency: Available point guards
Player Status

Rajon Rondo Unrestricted free agent
Tyus Jones Restricted free agent
Delon Wright Restricted free agent
Quinn Cook Unrestricted free agent
Alex Caruso Restricted free agent
Jeremy Lin Unrestricted free agent

NBA free agency: Available shooting guards
Player Status

Danny Green Unrestricted free agent
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Unrestricted free agent
Lance Stephenson Unrestricted free agent
Justin Holiday Unrestricted free agent
Iman Shumpert Unrestricted free agent
Vince Carter Unrestricted free agent
Jamal Crawford Unrestricted free agent
Jodie Meeks Unrestricted free agent

NBA free agency: Available forwards
Player Status

Kawhi Leonard Unrestricted free agent
Marcus Morris Unrestricted free agent
Jabari Parker Unrestricted free agent
Kelly Oubre Jr. Restricted free agent
Kenneth Faried Unrestricted free agent
Rondae Hollis-Jefferson Unrestricted free agent
JaMychal Green Unrestricted free agent

NBA free agency: Available centers
Player Status

DeMarcus Cousins Unrestricted free agent
JaVale McGee Unrestricted free agent
Ivica Zubac Restricted free agent
Nene Hilario Unrestricted free agent
Khem Birch Restricted free agent
Pau Gasol Unrestricted free agent

Tay posted this in the NBA General thread. We can still make a pretty good roster with some of the player available and they will probably be cheaper then some of the guys we wanted.

Don’t matter bros
If lakers get boogie he’ll have a good season (for post-Achilles injures standards) lol
Lakers will be fine
If Kawhi come coo if he don’t jtll be all g
2 of the top 6 players maybe top 7
West wide open and I believe in Bron and AD

#FKawhi

Reactions: DLF
Probably 12 hours before heartbreak confirmed. Stay strong. We will get through this. I never wanna see posts from Arye or Cuffs or any of those fake underground insiders. Ever.

Whatever happens i mean we still got AD. People forgetting about that. They aint no warriors to go through. still have a chance to win the chip imo

As long as they dont sign KCP ill be happy

Back
Top Bottom