**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

upload_2019-7-6_0-39-27.jpeg

Maybe no photos of him because California isn’t crazy and isn’t gonna leak surveillance photos then follow him around with a chopper :lol:

He ain’t coming bros, just set expectations low

We still have a great team with AD Bron and Kuz if we add Green, Morris, Boogie.

This. Think of it this way. When is the last time a finals MVP left their team in free agency right after winning the championship? I could see him doing a 1+1 with the raptors to keep the pressure on and if things don’t go well dip next offseason. ****** thing is we probably won’t have the cap space for him next offseason if that’s the case so he is probably a clipper if he leaves

I could see him doing a 1+1 with the raptors to keep the pressure on and if things don’t go well dip next offseason.

This is not an option. For one it would have to be a 2+1. And wherever he signs would have to be a long term commitment (2+re-up or 4+re-up) if he cares to get paid. And we know the board man gets paid

Last edited:
I remember Kobe asked to be traded day/thread.
Pau Gasol traded to the Lakers day/thread.

2010 7 game Finals highs and lows.

Dwight/Nash

Signing Bron.

And now today (hopefully)

I've been thru a lot on NT with this Laker franchise. Some of those days were unbelievable. The Kobe/Pau days were probably the best/worst of them all. I was EXHAUSTED by the end of each day. :lol:

Really have this weird feeling the Clippers may end up closing this deal. They’ve been quiet and flying under the radar, something Jerry West is known for :lol:

There’s also rumors Gallo will be traded (Clipper affiliation removed on his twitter bio) :nerd: perhaps to get another All Star caliber player to pair with KL.

Back
Top Bottom