**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Really have this weird feeling the Clippers may end up closing this deal. They’ve been quiet and flying under the radar, something Jerry West is known for :lol:

There’s also rumors Gallo will be traded (Clipper affiliation removed on his twitter bio) :nerd: perhaps to get another All Star caliber player to pair with KL.

There's literally nobody left for them to pair him with.. atleast not w/o giving up at the very least Gallo & some future first round picks

9D8F4E9F-B0B3-478F-99C1-469E20B30CF1.jpeg

I don't think I have ever seen anything like this for a free agent.

It's 9:30 PM out here....I'm out.

By the time I get up it will 7pm PST. Hopefully we have SOMETHING by then.

aren't WE(Lakers) up against the clock, doesn't he have to sign with us today, and then we execute the AD trade?

aren't WE(Lakers) up against the clock, doesn't he have to sign with us today, and then we execute the AD trade?
Kind of BUT
NOLA already traded the pick and then expanded that trade again for more stuff so..
It’s in too deep lol
If lakers tell people to wait they probably gonna have to

Kind of BUT
NOLA already traded the pick and then expanded that trade again for more stuff so..
It’s in too deep lol
If lakers tell people to wait they probably gonna have to
Ya and it has to be done by TOMORROW NIGHT

Trades happen via conference calls on the 6th. Not at the stroke of midnight tonight. So technically kWhi can say I’ll go to lakers tomorrow morning and then sign the contract an hour later. And then an hour after that rob can call Griffin

Official signings/trades can start taking place at 9 AM tomorrow morning (West coast time), so Noon Eastern.

Kawhi and his fam was on that plane heading back to Cali

cue Biggie...im going going back to back to Cali Cali

Where is your info on that? I haven't seen that, just that the plane landed and took off again, no one knew who was or wasn't on the plane.

Back
Top Bottom