**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Name the big time free agent that signed with Lebron? He couldn't recruit Bosh to CLE, had to trade for Love, Kyrie threatened to mutilate himself to get away from him. Couldn't convince PG to come here last summer with him. His agency had to force the AD trade. Couldn't convince Kawhi to come here this summer.

Mr "I'm the master recruiter" and shouldn't have trouble getting players to come here sure doesn't have a good track record.
I think this is way too overblown, its more to do with mindset of the players in today's league, they think and tell themselves that they are better than whoever is considered the best player.

but in the end, after they leave they all wish they hadn't been so hard-headed - case and point is Kyrie Irving. What LeBron has brought players around him has been taken for granted time and time again.

LeBron does receive most of the praise when things go well, but he also takes alot of the blame when things go wrong.

Sign Trey Burke over Rondo. Get Boogie or Marcus Morris on cheap deals also.
Good thing is we won’t have to wait long since AD trade happening today and we need to use cap before it. Rob probably on the phones now. Let’s go. Get Morris cousins AND burke

I think this is way too overblown, its more to do with mindset of the players in today's league, they think and tell themselves that they are better than whoever is considered the best player.

but in the end, after they leave they all wish they hadn't been so hard-headed - case and point is Kyrie Irving. What LeBron has brought players around him has been taken for granted time and time again.

LeBron does receive most of the praise when things go well, but he also takes alot of the blame when things go wrong.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This has to be a joke

Name the big time free agent that signed with Lebron? He couldn't recruit Bosh to CLE, had to trade for Love, Kyrie threatened to mutilate himself to get away from him. Couldn't convince PG to come here last summer with him. His agency had to force the AD trade. Couldn't convince Kawhi to come here this summer.

Mr "I'm the master recruiter" and shouldn't have trouble getting players to come here sure doesn't have a good track record.
I refuse to believe we couldn't have gotten dlo or butler had we not been focused on Kawhi. The whole organization got played. Bron has some responsibility but the people in the front office have final say.

Reactions: DLF
I don't think D'lo was a real option tbh. During all the noise there was a tweet that it was mostly coming from his camp and not the Lakers. Probably to drive up the price from GSW who we were not gonna match $30 Ms with.

And I don't think there's a rush to use the exception or minimums. Just the actual remaining cap

Reactions: HIM
Need to run it back with Rondo/AD. rondo been a good soldier last year, deserves another shot.

plus we need someone with moxie that will stood up against that goon pat bev :lol:

https://www.espn.co.uk/video/clip/_/id/26453167
Need Dudley vs Beverly fight

How can you like this team:

Beverly fake tough guy act
Kawhi playing us with no intention to sign
PG stiffing us last year talking bout he loves Russ.
Doc rivers whiny ***
Trump supporting the team.

Need Dudley vs Beverly fight

How can you like this team:

Beverly fake tough guy act
Kawhi playing us with no intention to sign
PG stiffing us last year talking bout he loves Russ.
Doc rivers whiny ***
Trump supporting the team.
assuming all goes well, LAC vs LAL in the playoffs is going to be freaking epic.

Most Laker fans hate him. But he’s a Klutch client and Klutch delivered Lebron and AD so it was inevitable we’d pay KCP in return

That’s dumb. LeBron has to know to keep some business partners out of his teams mix, especially when there is proof of him not working on this exact team. That guy is gonna throw off their rotations in key spots.

Nobody wanted KCP back. Unfortunate side product of dealing with Klutch.

Man seriously JKidd is dirty and is a manipulating dude.

Dude was at the Lakers summer league game yesterday and was by himself and not around any other Laker coaching staff or players.

Dude is lurking in the shadows and is already plotting and waiting for Vogel to fail :lol:

Can’t wait to see Lebron jack up 35 foot step back 3’s all season......we know he ain’t posting up or driving as much anymore

AD and Kuz will be key

This would have been the easy way out for Bron if Kawhi came. Now he's going to have to hoop. The most rest he's had in a decade. This ***** better activate and ball out you got ya boy here by unscrupulous actions. No excuses.

Korver a NT shooting guard god lengend must be black listed from Lebron.

Lebron must have not liked him when they were both in Cleveland.

Again Korver is 38 and plays zero defense.

When it was time to make a decision on sacrificing the franchise's long-term future with a historic haul of draft picks, Ballmer felt he had no choice. Leonard wanted George, and the Clippers paid an unprecedented price in assets. In the minds of the Clippers' decision makers, they were delivering a massive return of assets to Oklahoma City for George and Leonard. Without George, they were losing Leonard to the Lakers, sources said.

Like I said, Presti screwed us

Back
Top Bottom