**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Let’s pray the laker shooting curse doesn’t hit these new guys

Also, for the so cal heads. I know it’s early but what’s the vibes like? I know most people down there are Laker fans. Will Kawhi even be accepted as an LA hero? I was there a lot when Lob city was there and lakers still ran the town despite sucking

I consider myself the number 1 hater of the Dlo trade. To this day.

However, I'm somewhat over it simply because Dlo and Randle would've been shipped off for AD in all likelihood. The endpoint would've been the same.
????

Then that means you still have BI/Zo/#4 to throw at a Bradley Beal or whatever other star is disgruntled.

That's the whole point. We dont have anything to entice another star once Bron really starts to decline.

Yeah Kawhi cold for that one
Whole entire family and pops lakers fans
I think some of it was the FO and the other part was Lebron and AD taking away from his individual brand

On another note though people sleeping hard on the lakers
I know y’all hate him but LeBron got a full summer of rest and now this prob pissed him off. Every time some **** goes down like this he comes back pretty motivated
Also AD > PG by a large margin

And there’s looking to be ton of shooting now
Clippers look good on paper and defensively but like I said
PG shrinks and Kawhi can’t pass out of double teams and he goes ghost for long stretches of games
He struggled a lot during the finals imo esp because of him getting trapped

And he still got hurt even with the load management lol
Mofos just smoking they own **** rn but idk man I’m not too high on the clippers

Bro if I was Kawhi’s fam I would be like what the **** are you doing? But I feel like they have accepted Kawhi for who he is. But damn that **** don’t fly going to the Clippers. Who the hell is a damn Clipper fan growing up?

????

Then that means you still have BI/Zo/#4 to throw at a Bradley Beal or whatever other star is disgruntled.

That's the whole point. We dont have anything to entice another star once Bron really starts to decline.

No what I'm saying, they probably all would've been involved in a deal :lol:

The Pelicans had the Lakers by the balls.

RUN IT!!!
F3A2260D-D4B5-49B6-8B5A-B1D8F8D7EF80.jpeg

I don’t liken KCP starting
I think he’s gonna end up traded lol

Need to lock in Morris/Cuz man

Woke up hungover as **** to the news yesterday. What's done is done, from an Org standpoint I would've chosen Ballmer/West/Doc over Lakers' mess too, but **** him for leveraging us the way it went down. Used to low-key root for Clips since the Derek Anderson/Brand days in an aww cmon stand up for yourself lil bro kinda way but it's straight up **** em now. Staples gon be lit

BTW it aint never that serious but the "Laker fan" who was begging to claim Lakers again now posting LOLakers jokes to get cheap likes. SMH shameless trifling act, bro is disgusting

Is there a specific time for the league year to start? When/what time can all of these moves be official...?

Back
Top Bottom