**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

time to get this man a ring!
i

So Kawhi changed the meeting place just so he could meet with Paul George... lets get real... the snake title now belongs to Kawhi no doubt

Add that to the fact that he asked us to wait a couple more days to execute Anthony Davis trade knowing he was going to the Clippers in a couple of hours and the fact that he spoke with LeBron on the phone and told him that they should play together.

He's the ultimate villain and I don't really understand why. Why go out of your way to screw over the Lakers? That's the thing that really frustrates me the most.

If you had just signed with the Clippers I wouldn't have had any beef with him. He was waiting until the last possible moment in order to have the greatest negative impact on the Lakers

I’m in a weird position regarding my feelings on the squad. I’m hella unsure of how these acquisitions will fit in, but I still feel like we should come out of the west next year

Add that to the fact that he asked us to wait a couple more days to execute Anthony Davis trade knowing he was going to the Clippers in a couple of hours and the fact that he spoke with LeBron on the phone and told him that they should play together.

He's the ultimate villain and I don't really understand why. Why go out of your way to screw over the Lakers? That's the thing that really frustrates me the most.

If you had just signed with the Clippers I wouldn't have had any beef with him. He was waiting until the last possible moment in order to have the greatest negative impact on the Lakers

Marc Spears on the radio just said that he heard from kawhi camp early that they were not going to the lakers. So he was surprised he even interviewed with them

Back
Top Bottom