**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This guy ****ted on every signing :lol:
Lmao well considering Cousins was rehabbing last year plus the fact he bet on himself and didn’t get a bag I think it’s reasonable to expect him to enter this season 1) healthier 2) motivated to secure a big contract next off season.

If these numbers are his baseline, and at 2.5M, that’s a great signing. I think we can expect his numbers to go up as well

Marc Spears on the radio just said that he heard from kawhi camp early that they were not going to the lakers. So he was surprised he even interviewed with them

That's fine. He's a free man and he can do whatever he wants. My question is though, if he never planned on coming here then why string us along by asking us to postpone executing a trade and calling LeBron and saying they should play together?

we missed out on so many free agents and potential stars by waiting a whole week

Also, it's really funny how all this information comes out the moment the trade or signing happens. Nobody knew anything 24 hours ago but all of a sudden a flood of information comes in after the fact. So all those stories about Kawhi going back and forth and soul searching were BS. he already knew what team you wanted to play for, he was just trying to move the pieces around

Last edited:
That's fine. He's a free man and he can do whatever he wants. My question is though, if he never planned on coming here then why string us along by asking us to postpone executing a trade and calling LeBron and saying they should play together?

we missed out on so many free agents and potential stars by waiting a whole week
Ya that’s the point I’m making. He interviewed with us just to string us along. Usually the common courtesy is to tell teams one by one during the process if they are “out”

I Just hope Boogie gets this offseason to work with no setbacks... we are judging him after seeing him come back 9 months off an Achilles. His conditioning & Rust weren't gonna just come back that easy :lol:.. He's not gonna be the Guy he was with the Pels but he will be better than last year.

I love this signing for us because it gives us another option when we wanna slow the game down & another guy who can create offense for others..

Hopefully Javale is starting along with Green & Caruso... I think what we need most with Bron in the Regular season is defense... Danny guarding the best wing along with Mcgee & AD's Length is gonna cause a lot of issues

Also, it's really funny how all this information comes out the moment the trade or signing happens. Nobody knew anything 24 hours ago but all of a sudden a flood of information comes in after the fact. So all those stories about Kawhi going back and forth and soul searching were BS. he already knew what team you wanted to play for, he was just trying to move the pieces around
He never asked us to postpone

Bogdonavich at 17 is better then green but his deal was longer. Lots of those lower end of the list are misleading bc those are guys that went back to the same team. It would have taken more for us to pry them away from a familiar situation

I'm really really curious what it is about the Clippers that's so enticing to him that he's been eyeing them for the whole season? WHAT IS IT?

Back
Top Bottom