**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

s03758srpb931.jpg

Here’s RDA explaining kawhi debacle

After all the drama that we just went through with the Kawhi Leonard situation, you guys are back to trusting these "sources"? C'mon bruh. I've learned my lesson if it's not coming from Chris Haynes, Woj, Shams another legit journalist, I won't believe it.

The Ringer literally had an article today chronicling our willingness to believe random people on the internet as opposed to legitimate journalists and you're right back at it.

Reactions: DLF
It’s case closed. Kawhi wanted clippers or raptors just like Woj has been saying all year. Lakers were thrown in there to push raptors and clippers to make moves to help kawhi. Kawhi is who we thought he was. Doesn’t want spotlight. Doesn’t want media circus. Sometimes you can’t over guess things

It’s case closed. Kawhi wanted clippers or raptors just like Woj has been saying all year. Lakers were thrown in there to push raptors and clippers to make moves to help kawhi. Kawhi is who we thought he was. Doesn’t want spotlight. Doesn’t want media circus. Sometimes you can’t over guess things
Idk if we can have the same outlook on Kawhi after this free agency. That whole shy, nice guy routine is out the window

Exactly. Asking the Lakers to delay the AD trade and having them meet up next to where PG was mad shady.

What he did gives us the right to boo him with ease :lol: . Can't wait for the aftermath of this not working for him and the Clippers :nthat:

Really? We still posting “underground” insiders in here? Come on guys. Can we please stop
True but RDA is the most legit out of all of them. According to reddit mods he verified his identity, showed he is close to members of lakers FO, and he shared information/transaction news with mods before it went public. If we’re being skeptical then the first two can be falsified, sure. The last would mean he got very lucky several times or mods are lying.
Backtracking. Yet, multiple sources have said dude was waiting for the Clippers and we were never in it.
Idk if he’s backtracking. He is only privy to information from a lakers perspective whereas media has information from all sides that they can piece together. From his (lakers) perspective that’s probably what they were told. If they never had a shot to begin the lakers wouldn’t have wasted their time.
After all the drama that we just went through with the Kawhi Leonard situation, you guys are back to trusting these "sources"? C'mon bruh. I've learned my lesson if it's not coming from Chris Haynes, Woj, Shams another legit journalist, I won't believe it.

The Ringer literally had an article today chronicling our willingness to believe random people on the internet as opposed to legitimate journalists and you're right back at it.

Lmao I never believed arye or cuffs or scoop or igotsources or any of these clowns. RDA just gets benefit of the doubt cause he’s verified. Obviously he could still be legit and pass on bad news to promote an agenda or whatever. He could be a fraud outright. But I think he’s definitely more legit than any other of these Twitter dudes who claim to have sources.

True but RDA is the most legit out of all of them. According to reddit mods he verified his identity, showed he is close to members of lakers FO, and he shared information/transaction news with mods before it went public. If we’re being skeptical then the first two can be falsified, sure. The last would mean he got very lucky several times or mods are lying.

Idk if he’s backtracking. He is only privy to information from a lakers perspective whereas media has information from all sides that they can piece together. From his (lakers) perspective that’s probably what they were told. If they never had a shot to begin the lakers wouldn’t have wasted their time.

Lmao I never believed arye or cuffs or scoop or igotsources or any of these clowns. RDA just gets benefit of the doubt cause he’s verified. Obviously he could still be legit and pass on bad news to promote an agenda or whatever. He could be a fraud outright. But I think he’s definitely more legit than any other of these Twitter dudes who claim to have sources.
Ok fine I’ll give you the RDA stuff but in my book anyone close to the family and in the know that has to go on a message board to “break news” as an anonymous person already has crazy person written all all over it. This reminds me of the Philly fans in the NBA thread that had inside info in LeBron to philly last year. Also lowers Chris Broussard cred bc he was literally using RDA as his source Personally I’m done with all these insiders.

Even before all that went down, I knew Kawhi wasn't really like how he's portrayed. When you watch his interviews he says a lotta **** that would be considered arrogant AF if it came from somebody like Bron. But because of his demeanor and the way he's portrayed nobody thinks twice about it. That plus the way he would hog the ball at times with the raptors. And even when I thought we had a chance I was kinda concerned about the way he was limping even weeks after the finals when he got off the plane in Toronto. Then I found out he's only had 3 40 point games in his playoff career :lol:. Not gonna act like I didn't want him on my team but he definitely has some question marks

^ me and my homie were having debates about whether he was genuinely basic/dumb or a sarcastic genius troll. I was right.

Even before all that went down, I knew Kawhi wasn't really like how he's portrayed. When you watch his interviews he says a lotta **** that would be considered arrogant AF if it came from somebody like Bron. But because of his demeanor and the way he's portrayed nobody thinks twice about it. That plus the way he would hog the ball at times with the raptors. And even when I thought we had a chance I was kinda concerned about the way he was limping even weeks after the finals when he got off the plane in Toronto. Then I found out he's only had 3 40 point games in his playoff career :lol:. Not gonna act like I didn't want him on my team but he definitely has some question marks
Funny u say that but I was talking to my brother about that same exact thing (limping and looking injured) in the finals. Don’t get me wrong I desperately wanted him and was legit depressed we didn’t

Pretty clear to me Kawhi was going to begruingly sign with the Lakers had the Clippers not pulled off the PG trade.
Nah b. I bet he was gonna sign a 1+1 with toronto to buy time for clippers to try again next summer. Remember he had asked Toronto to trade for PG too and they tried.

I don’t blame him for not going to lakers given the fact that they were writing articles about our ownership and FO dysfunction. But at least come out and say lakers are out on day 1

And no kawhi is not some polite stand up guy to go to Toronto to give them a meeting face to face out of respect. He traveled there to figure out how to get PG to Toronto. But clippers won that deal with OKC so he chose LAC

Nah, I don't believe it. We had essentially the same shot as the Knicks. Woj reported since the beginning of last season the Clippers were the frontrunner. He had his heart set on them. If they didn't get another star, he would've signed short-term deals with the Raptors until they get someone. Dude really did that stuff just to troll us.

Back
Top Bottom