**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

upload_2019-7-9_16-10-50.jpeg

One of the realest...

Kawahi's camp used the Lakers as leverage, they knew the moment that the Lakers were mentioned that it'll bring them to a even bigger spotlight plus the fact that he just won the finals mvp. Uncle Dennis was playing chess.

Never trust a man with two first names. Add another one to the list.

Kawhi treated us like the side chick as he was deciding which of 3 girls to make his main chick

Kept feeding us that bs to make sure we stayed quiet n didn’t cause no drama. clinging onto hope of a relationship so we let everything slide. Let every other dude pass because we got eyes set on one. Because surely he will pick us, right? meanwhile dude was out here pipin everybody buying himself time to decide which *** he wanted. Feeding them all the same bs. Luring them into a sense of false hope.

Once the girl he wanted opened up he did the race on the other two side chicks. Leavin them spurned and dumbfounded. Wondering wtf went wrong.

RDA still credible?
TBD. I hope he learned his lesson and doesn’t report something prematurely. I give him credit though for confronting being wrong though and explaining. Other dudes delete tweets and ignore it hoping people forget.

With that being said what he said about iggy wasn’t really insightful. Everyone already knew that. He needs to prove himself though if he wants to be taken seriously. As of now probably best to be skeptical until otherwise

I hope they go with the mainly white and blue joints to honor a legend this season. I was sure it was going to be Jerry West but how events unfolded...not so sure about that.

Back
Top Bottom