**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Fay blessed us with great posts in the last few months but your continued trust and posting of underground insiders is disheartening. I don’t like skipping over your posts :frown:. I see RDA or arye etc I just skip it now

If we don’t close with:

Bradley/Green/Kuz/Bron/AD

I’m gunna be kinda disappointed. Feel like that’s our best line up by far barring a fully recovered Boogie... and even then, I’d still prefer this lineup. Lebron hates playing the 4 and Unibrow hates playing the 5 but those are their best positions. You don’t have to do it all game but 4th quarter / closing lineups would be preferred.
I could see them only playing that lineup in the playoffs or certain big teams.

Rob already alluded to wanting to keep AD fresh for the next 10 years, so I would expect to see him at the 4 a lot.

Plus I feel like teams are more comfortable putting 2 bigs on the floor now, especially if they can shoot.

Lol at Morris firing his agent

I believe it was the other way around. Morris backtracked on the spurs after they made trades to free cap space for him. Rich Paul probably got upset at him wanting that. The reason why I am saying that is that the spurs then moved on from Morris to another Rich Paul client. If it was RP that was the reason Morris backed out on the spurs, the spurs would have never trusted RP so soon. But let the bias national media tell it otherwise bc RP looks different

I heard he fired Klutch because the Clips offered $40 M guaranteed and he ended up getting $20 M guaranteed from Spurs. He ultimately landed on $15 M guaranteed money. Maybe rich wanted to help Lebron so he steered him away from Clips lol

Fay blessed us with great posts in the last few months but your continued trust and posting of underground insiders is disheartening. I don’t like skipping over your posts :frown:. I see RDA or arye etc I just skip it now
Lol my guy with the backhanded compliment :lol:

Anytime I post RDA I should qualify it with take it fwiw but I figure that’s implied by now. I still think RDA has some credibility for reasons noted in the past. I def understand if people are skeptical though unless it comes from a major outlet. That’s fair. And I tend to agree. Some people may find this post informative though lol

I heard he fired Klutch because the Clips offered $40 M guaranteed and he ended up getting $20 M guaranteed from Spurs. He ultimately landed on $15 M guaranteed money. Maybe rich wanted to help Lebron so he steered him away from Clips lol

That Clipps offer had to come AFTER Kawhi/PG. They don't have 14 mil in space to offer, so that couldn't have come after the fact. In fact, isn't Pat Bev 3/40? Wonder if they got matching offers before Kawhi and Bev agreed first, and then the Clipps held off for Kawhi. If we get Kawhi, they probably get Morris.

From 40 to 20 to 15 yikes!!!

Probably got more on the front end. He needs to go out there and ball put numbers up and secure his bag next year. In a FA that’s better suited for him too.

j4goliv5mka31.png

76o4icprvka31.jpg

Last edited:
Lol at Morris firing his agent

I believe it was the other way around. Morris backtracked on the spurs after they made trades to free cap space for him. Rich Paul probably got upset at him wanting that. The reason why I am saying that is that the spurs then moved on from Morris to another Rich Paul client. If it was RP that was the reason Morris backed out on the spurs, the spurs would have never trusted RP so soon. But let the bias national media tell it otherwise bc RP looks different

Hmmm. We know these people ain't gon tell the full story. They want to paint Rich in a certain light so bad.

Bron made that call quick.

7CYktU3.gif

Back
Top Bottom