**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

He’s definitely undersized but is Johnathan Williams still on the team? He was solid during his 2018-2019 season in limited minutes. Atleast we know what he can do

ya cant risk AD to play 4. he's already on record that he doesn't like playing the 4. he's injury prone and ya can't risk wearing him down by playing a position he detest.

he's a rental for now, play it safe and dont alienate the guy. get a damn center to back javale up.

come on people, this is so basic.

its dwight or nene for me. lets not get cute and start bringing up melo or iggy. we're set on wings and perimeter players.
Agree. Get this man another big body. Save his *** up for the playoffs.

"However, his financial sacrifice and stature within the franchise still left him input on how the rest of the team would be filled out, and he wanted the team to go get centers that would eliminate the burden that would come with him needing to play the five consistently

"I like playing the 4. I'm not even going to sugarcoat it. I like playing the 4," Davis told Tania Ganguli of the Los Angeles Times, describing his desire to play power forward rather than center. "I don't really like playing the 5."

“I’ll just add to that too, when Anthony and I first started talking about the roster, he did say ‘hey, I’d love to have some fives that can bang with some length,’ and he’s 26. We want a decade of dominance out of him here,” Pelinka said.

:lol: you guys act like Dudley plays 30+ mins every game. I dont even expect him to see that floor that much..

He will have his moments, thats it.

Im currently 4 1/2 months post ACL reconstruction. Im scared as hell after seeing that boogie video.. Dude was just running for **** sake

And here i am just started doing cutting drills etc smh

Chris Kaman ain't walkin thru that door
upload_2019-8-15_17-20-42.jpeg

Idk I’m here for Davis at 5 here and there.
But for long stretches of the season NOOO.

y’all trying have this man leave

Sign “Congo Cash” DJ Mbenga, Ronny Turiaf, or Kwame Brown.

Hell no to Baby Joker and Canada’s finest: Robert Sacre.

If we can get Dwight on a cheap 1 year that's the route to go out of the available guys I think. I am worried about him getting hurt though. Fits what we need the most though.
Faried's energy is great but he's been pretty bad his past few years hasn't he? Correct me if I'm wrong. And he's undersized.

Faried's energy is great but he's been pretty bad his past few years hasn't he? Correct me if I'm wrong. And he's undersized.
He had solid games with Hou during the regular season when Capela went down, was putting up double doubles with regularity.

Out of nowhere, he disappeared from the rotation when the playoffs began. All blame to D'Antoni's ineptitude as a playoff coach, not realizing Faried has valuable postseason experience with Denver smh

In today's mutli-position game, versatility trumps size. Heart and energy are invaluable, so is the ability to play multiple positions from both ends

Well NT Laker fam,

Most of yall know I'm on deployment and I just need some prayer right now. My wife's water broke and she is only 5 1/2 months pregnant. Luckily the ship is flying me home and I should be by her side come friday night.

Wife and baby are ok but she is stuck in the hospital for the near future. Thanks in advance for the prayers....

Back
Top Bottom