**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

qwgydyqs84i31.jpg

Last edited:
If kuz could be a glen rice scorer, already enough.
Why did we trade him after the chip? Or did he not win with us?

GMoney after the 2000 chip was looking to get paid.

Dr. Buss was like naw we get Rick Fox and Horry coming off the bench that season and replaced him and brought in Horace Grant.

Idk y’all. I think PJ wanted Ho Grant, like he wanted Harper and even tried to bring Dickey Simpkins and Jason Caffey to LA.....never happened. I don’t think it was about Rice wanting a bag. (Did he ever get a bag at that stage of his career from Nee York or Houston ?). I could be wrong

PJ wasn’t a Rice fan iirc. Fox was a better defender and passer in the triangle

Remember it was go all in on Fun Guy?

FO was so gullible believing him.

Obviously, in hindsight it was a bad decision because we knew of the outcome but people would have been pissed if we hadn't made the max slot in pursued Kawhi. Based on everything we heard, it seems like Kawhi and his camp were actively stringing the Lakers along. I can't blame them from getting lied to.

I don't think that either zubac or Bryant were casualties of trying to create cap space. We gave away zubac for Mike muscala in an awful trade and then we let Bryant walk for nothing for no reason at all

Lol at Bryant’s and zubac. Both of them making like 25 mill over 3 years or something lol

Back
Top Bottom