**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

not necessarily... other teams can pick up noah, speights, faried... and if it doesnt work out with Dwight, we dont have a back up.
i wish the clips would pick up speights or faried instead of waiting on other potential buyouts.

faried, montrezl and zubes vs AD, dwight and Javale? id love to see that.

i wish the clips would pick up speights or faried instead of waiting on other potential buyouts.

faried, montrezl and zubes vs AD, dwight and Javale? id love to see that.
Bro faried 6’6 motrez 6’7

They getting slow roasted in the cooker at 400 degrees.

Whats with yall and undersized big guys.

He's a Laker now so Lakers fans that still hate him have no choice but to support him. They'll be cheering in no time once he starts blocking shots and throwing down lobs.

1*5rPSiDcTfMFfVRFzbnuocQ.gif

Another thing you have to think about is what if he signed with the Clippers and it turned out really well? Would have to play him 4 times and in the playoffs. You know fans would be complaining...talking about why didn't we sign him...

Howard and Briscoe then talked about reaching out to someone with the Lakers whom Howard shared a mutual close respect: Assistant coach Jason Kidd. Howard and Kidd played together on USA Basketball in 2007, and again for the Olympic gold medal squad in 2008. They had a solid relationship and mutual respect from their battles in the NBA.

Then came fate.

After the Lakers and Briscoe were given permission to seek the opportunity by the Grizzlies, Howard and Kidd were able to connect in person, league sources told The Athletic. They discussed life, their playing days together, the possibility of Howard joining the Lakers.

Crazy part I just wore my old D12 jersey to the gym today...

I'm good with it. A back up that can defend and rebound. It's what we need and if he does more...cool.

dwight has hit rock bottom, non guaranteed contract backing up javale? lol come on now, those are terms usually reserved for g-league/10 day contract players.

lakers got themselves a damn good deal because I really believe he'll make it work this time.

Damn I wish I woulda bought a Howard jersey when it went on sale years ago

Maybe I should cop a Lonzo ball jersey for 20 bucks at Champs

if dwight is really healthy and in great shape, how are they gonna justify keeping him on the bench? i can't imagine javale outplaying dwight in practice:lol:

Back
Top Bottom