**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Kwame to Pau oh my god
Kwame legit would get bood at Staples on the regular with all those fumbles and bumbles and missed layups. He played so nervous all the time

Yikes. All downhill at 5:45. Doug Collins: “Kwame Brown is a disaster out there”.....getting bood by home crowd on the catch. Wow

I’ll try to curb my emotions tonight’s. I remember when lakers beat the Rockets in game 1 of the season a few years back and we was talking about “lakers need this W!! To start out strong etc etc” and what happened? Let’s just say we were unwatchable after about 30 games

vm0q3wvyk5u31.jpg

I’ll try to curb my emotions tonight’s. I remember when lakers beat the Rockets in game 1 of the season a few years back and we was talking about “lakers need this W!! To start out strong etc etc” and what happened? Let’s just say we were unwatchable after about 30 games

I'm not. The smoker is fired up and the ciroc will be on tap. Let's get this!

You gon be lit if the Lakers win tho. Might as well go full tilt with the emotions tonight

As fans we can't help it. Fans are going to overreact anything they see during the first couple of games. Giannis' brother might go for 20 and fans will go crazy or Anthony Davis might not play well during the first week of the season and all of a sudden he'll be overrated

You gon be lit if the Lakers win tho. Might as well go full tilt with the emotions tonight
You right if we win I’ll be running down the freeway naked. If we lose, tears like it’s the end of the world

Back
Top Bottom