**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

1000005773.jpg

If they're hiring JJ, that's a hell of a staff to surround him with.

Don't see how Sam and Borrego who've put all this work in, agree to be assistants under media personality and 1st time coach JJ. Dudley maybe.

But if they can get that done then lemme get a hell yeah....

Don't see how Sam and Borrego who've put all this work in, agree to be assistants under media personality and 1st time coach JJ. Dudley maybe.

But if they can get that done then lemme get a hell yeah....
Cassell is a Klutch client and Cassell/Borrego might be able to parlay the Lakers spotlight to a new head coaching job if the Lakers win big.

So.......ok......I'm just gonna pencil some things out......

Klutch.......does NOT.........have any say/power in how the Lakers are run. Does. Not.

So......
Bron's podcast partner (JJ)
Klutch client (Cassell)
Bron/AD buddy (Dudley)

All in line for jobs........

:lol: :smh:

So.......ok......I'm just gonna pencil some things out......

Klutch.......does NOT.........have any say/power in how the Lakers are run. Does. Not.

So......
Bron's podcast partner (JJ)
Klutch client (Cassell)
Bron/AD buddy (Dudley)

All in line for jobs........

:lol: :smh:
There's that absolute thinking. 🔥
I could create a string theory that effing Taco Bell is running LAL.
Tighten the tin foil.

There's that absolute thinking. 🔥
I could create a string theory that effing Taco Bell is running LAL.
Tighten the tin foil.

The fact that there's 50+ qualified NBA coaches (either former head coaches + assistant coaches + any College coaches) available but instead we pull a podcast partner with ZERO coaching experience........

That's absolute thinking? :nerd:

There has to be some sort of logic to the hire, right? That wouldn't be connected to Bron, right?

Any guesses? From anybody, does anyone have any guesses, that is NOT Bron.
Coach K disciple?
Doc Rivers maybe?

Clearly the state of Milwaukee is running our beloved Lakers.
- JJ Re_ick: Bucks, 12-13.
- Cassell: Bucks, 98-03.
- Dudley: Bucks, 14-15.
- Ham: Bucks, 99-02.
- Kareem: Bucks, 69-75.

Giannis, please. :frown:

1. LeBron James
Los Angeles Lakers | F | Player option
Projected WAR: 24.4
A three-year projection for James, who will turn 40 in December, is pushing it. At some point, how long James wants to play will be more important than how well he can play. Still, given James was an All-NBA pick this season -- and on my second team -- he is likely to be the best player in this group next year, if healthy, and retain significant value beyond.

15. D'Angelo Russell
Los Angeles Lakers | G | Player option
Projected WAR: 11.6
Russell's decision on an $18.7 million player option for 2024-25 will have important implications for this summer. He's coming off a strong second half, having shot a career-high 41.5% on 3s. But Russell's production again declined in the Nugget's first-round sweep of the Lakers, during which he made just 32% from deep. If Russell opts in, he becomes much easier for the Lakers to trade in pursuit of a star player; but if he tests free agency, the team will lack cap flexibility to replace him.

Wasn’t Sam Cassell doc’s lead assistant when JJ Reddick was on the clippers? There is a connection there…..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom