**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

they just gotta play their game from the tip
always coast when they get a little lead then try to turn the "switch" on lol
prototypical symptom of lebron teams tho lol

lakers will be 7-3 tuesday night. then a back to back. yikes! life comes at you fast right?

Raptors got length and athleticism with Siakam, Boucher, Ibaka, OG, ntm size with Gasol. Plus Lowry, FVV, and Hollis-Jefferson, they gonna be a tough out in the east.

Lakers have an idea of what gives them problems.

This thread is AIDS

AA62BE0A-8CF3-4E18-B81E-EFC98F6AF7B9.gif

Game out of hand, Kuzma finally drives to the basket two times in a row...

Those braids must be too tight.

We straight but damn this is game we should have won going away.

Yeah Suns gonna be tough
If they try to only play with urgency in the last quarter they in for a long night

Bron looked extremely "year 17" tonight
but Raptors got a lot of O. Boards and Siakam cooked Kuz :frown:

Vogel is rushing Kuz back to quickly into this. He should’ve be capped to about 20 minutes a game until he got the rust off. He shouldn’t have been out there this heavy taking those shots.

But it’s only the 2nd loss. No cause for alarm.

Vogel is rushing Kuz back to quickly into this. He should’ve be capped to about 20 minutes a game until he got the rust off. He shouldn’t have been out there this heavy taking those shots.

But it’s only the 2nd loss. No cause for alarm.

Nah Kuz just not playing smart. It's like he lost his offensive bag in the offseason. He's content to just chuck 3s when he showed it all from a repertoire standpoint last season even with his 3 ball falling off.

Nah Kuz just not playing smart. It's like he lost his offensive bag in the offseason. He's content to just chuck 3s when he showed it all from a repertoire standpoint last season even with his 3 ball falling off.

This. This this this!

I agree with the shooting but at the end of the day, it his 3rd game back with a new squad and system. Now if this was his 13th, I may agree. I’m gonna give it a little more time for him to settle in to things before I just get in on the I hate Kuz bandwagon.

This was opening night all over again.

Tied game going into the 4th in both games and washed Lebron shows up. Also the paid 3 & D guys like Danny Green, Avery Bradley and Kuz can't hit 3's.

That's going to be the blueprint to beat the Lakers this season.

Also, Vogel is hit and miss with the lineups. That lineup with Bron, Dudley and whoever at that time was nuts

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom