**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hard fought win. The Suns are quite good.

No doubt the Lakers are going to sleep walk tomorrow's game.

yeah im gonna give lebron about... 15% credit for this win
this coming from one of his diehards :lol:

team made the critical plays
stops, rebounds and shots by Kuz

This was the Kuz you want to see. Got the rim early, hit key threes instead of forcing.

Good job tonight Kuz. I'll ease off the slander.

We have every bit of a shot to win the title but this team has me feeling like we’re missing one more key piece. Perhaps it would be Iggy off the bench. Still early but I hope we tighten things up. The team isn’t as explosive as I thought we’d be.

We have every bit of a shot to win the title but this team has me feeling like we’re missing one more key piece. Perhaps it would be Iggy off the bench. Still early but I hope we tighten things up. The team isn’t as explosive as I thought we’d be.

I agree we need something but I don't think explosiveness is the issue.

I loved what Rondo brought besides that one bad 3.

LeBron needs to learn how to close out games as a facilitator. When he has athletic wings on him he resorts to just a long 3 or fade away

man...
since they win today I think tmrw they sleep walk lol
might end up losing by 18

definitely need someone like Iggy.. he honestly fills the holes perfectly
playmaker, high IQ, solid defender, lengthy and still has some athleticism
and will hit timely shots and make timely plays

As good as he is, really hate how Lebron takes multiple 35 foot threes and a contested 20 foot fade-away instead of letting AD have some crunch time glory

he’s a top 5 player and can’t even get the rock from a 35 year old trying to prove he still got it

I agree we need something but I don't think explosiveness is the issue.

I loved what Rondo brought besides that one bad 3.

It’s not what’s we need. I was just expecting it for whatever reason

man...
since they win today I think tmrw they sleep walk lol
might end up losing by 18

definitely need someone like Iggy.. he honestly fills the holes perfectly
playmaker, high IQ, solid defender, lengthy and still has some athleticism
and will hit timely shots and make timely plays

I‘d hope with all this rest he’s getting, he can still contribute positively. I believe he’s 36.

As good as he is, really hate how Lebron takes multiple 35 foot threes and a contested 20 foot fade-away instead of letting AD have some crunch time glory

he’s a top 5 player and can’t even get the rock from a 35 year old trying to prove he still got it

My wife laughs at me because I'll be yelling no when he takes those shots and immediately say yes If he makes it...lol

Sometimes I forget Caruso is 6'5. Once Rondo is back up to speed, KCP's minutes will probably just be Bron's leftover minutes.

Back
Top Bottom