**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Since we can ease off the playoff dream, they should absolutely move Lou/Nick for any assets they can get. Picks and/or young guys coming back.

Then start

DLo
Clarkson
Ingram
Randle
Zubac

Moz, Black, Nance, Deng, Calderon off the bench. (And any of the pieces back for Lou/Nick)

Let the kids flourish, and maybe try to steal that Top 3 back. Another lottery pick sure would be tasty.

I mentioned in here weeks ago that the Jeannie-Phil split could open up the Lakers and Knicks to make a deal because had they made a deal if they were still together, criticisms from all directions would come.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers and Knicks entertain a DLo + Deng for Carmelo or Rose trade scenario.

D Rose been looking good :smokin

Zubac looked great today
BI as well

Shame that DLo and Randle didn't bring their A game today

Emmanuel Mudiay right on cue with those stats I posted before the game:  14 pts, 6 asts, 2 steals tonight.

DLo, meanwhile, off cue: 5 pts, 3 asts

Top 3 pick does nothing for us unless we trading it or DLo... the draft so guard heavy.

Flip DLo for Wiggy mayne... move uncle P to the SG :pimp:

I will repeat for the non-believers: Stats are stats. Hundreds of TALENTED players that have come and gone in this league have put up numbers year after year. But what separates the men from the boys (pretenders) are the INTANGIBLES.

Basketball Reference.com ain't gonna tell you these things but best believe it matters  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wonder if Zoobie and Julius can play together in the future... can they Gasol and Randolph that post. Nance game fits a little better. Stretch the floor and defend weakside and p&r. Time will tell...

D League has been doing Zoobie some justice. The kid can flat out hoop and is fearless protecting the rim

CP1708 still thinks DLo should start and probably believes in his mind DLo will eventually be a major contributor on this team once it's ready to make a run for the playoffs. LMAO

It's unknown if zu can contribute like this consistently
He's still very raw and has just a few NBA games under his belt

DLo and Randle benched. They deserve it. Especially DLo. Absolutely zero effort.

Starting to see what whip has been talking about though....especially during these last few games with DLo.

Last edited:
Wonder if Zoobie and Julius can play together in the future... can they Gasol and Randolph that post. Nance game fits a little better. Stretch the floor and defend weakside and p&r. Time will tell...

D League has been doing Zoobie some justice. The kid can flat out hoop and is fearless protecting the rim
I'd like to see the dynamic between Zoobie and Julius on the floor together. Would be interesting. And I agree with you about Nance, but what's great about Nance is that his presence fits ANY lineup to a T.

CP1708 still thinks DLo should start and probably believes in his mind DLo will eventually be a major contributor on this team once it's ready to make a run for the playoffs. LMAO

I mean if you can definitively know for a fact that D'Lo, at 20 years old wont be able to be a viable contributor to LAL moving forward then you should be in someone's front office because people would pay millions of bucks for this level of fortune telling

Randle benched, no one mentions a word.

DLo benched, we're gonna have half a dozen pages over night.

"I think some guys competed (operative word: some)....it can be frustrating at times because as a player I know what it's like...but that's not okay in my opinion...we can't afford to waste opportunities, waste days." - Luke

Hmmm......

"I would hope that they sat there on the bench and saw five guys give it their all." - more from Luke

You say?

Back
Top Bottom