**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The thing with Dlo that I find off-putting is his attitude and demeanor. I just feel like he thinks that he is already a superstar in his own head when he is no where near that. I think that he has potential but he just doesn't seem he has the right attitude of someone who is wanting to develop. 

The thing with Dlo that I find off-putting is his attitude and demeanor. I just feel like he thinks that he is already a superstar in his own head when he is no where near that. I think that he has potential but he just doesn't seem he has the right attitude of someone who is wanting to develop. 
That's why I have dubbed his official nickname as "Hollywood."

DLo has no pride. It gets clearer and clearer with each passing game.

Luke would have to be an idiot to put DLo back in this game, especially now that this unit has gotten the crowd involved.

MOZZY, Deng, and Lou were signed for developmental purposes for the younger players... Metta too. It's about adding those players skill sets, work ethics, and professionalism to the young core.

MOZZY, Deng, and Lou were signed for developmental purposes for the younger players... Metta too. It's about adding those players skill sets, work ethics, and professionalism to the young core.

Not with 4 year deals making the money they are.

We have to find a way to get out of both contracts.

Had we just signed mozzy, I'd be ok.

That Deng deal should be the nail in Mitch and Jim's coffin.

Damn near EVERYONE on the bench standing up while Lakers making this run...DLo the only one sitting down. Y'all notice that?

SMH

Not with 4 year deals making the money they are.

We have to find a way to get out of both contracts.

Had we just signed mozzy, I'd be ok.

That Deng deal should be the nail in Mitch and Jim's coffin.

You're wilding. Both Deng and MOZZY will be serviceable rotation guys 3,4 years down the line. And I wish y'all would stop acting like they are making $100M. Y'all sound braze. $200M+ contracts gonna be thrown around like newspapers THIS SUMMER. Deng and Mozzy deals are pennies low key

Back
Top Bottom