**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

W is a W.

Caruso becoming the consistent 3rd guy for this team, in terms of impact and contributor. Good things happen everytime he's on the floor

Apparently we offered D. Russel a 4 year $100 million contract and he passed on it

Wealth of good information/stats in this article.

Caruso is a special player. One of those players where no matter how bad of a game he has, you can't say it was due to a lack of effort.
I said some nasty things about him before. I admit, I was wrong. KCP was a joke early in the season, but he's been draining treys lately.

8cj08jqzn4441.jpg

The defensive identity we have would not be here if we had signed D'Lo, but I have no doubt we'd still be a great team.
25 M's is basically rondo and greens contract no?

happy we DID not get D’lo. As much as I think we desperately need 1 more shot creator, D’lo is a type of player that is one Patrick Beverly or some other feisty guard away from putting up 11 and 3 on 30% shooting in a tough playoff series.

Can we please not @ weirdos from NBA thread in here please. That’s a lot coming from the biggest weirdo on here: me

FYI Winslow has only played 10 games this year so it’s not like he’s only not playing against us. Even less games for Waiters. Hero is the only one with lots of PT that isn’t playing and he’s a ******* rookie.

Back
Top Bottom